My fans get extremely loud

I have no idea if this was meant to go in the air cooling one or not, but I had no problems with the fan in my radiator until I just recently fully wiped my hhd and ssd. My fans will sometimes be in the silent mode, and even in the silent mode they will go up to be at 100% speed out of nowhere when nothing is even running. I had no problems before this so I'm wondering if I could find an answer here. I tried CAM with no results.

5 minutes ago, fishmoleyclapped said:

I have no idea if this was meant to go in the air cooling one or not, but I had no problems with the fan in my radiator until I just recently fully wiped my hhd and ssd. My fans will sometimes be in the silent mode, and even in the silent mode they will go up to be at 100% speed out of nowhere when nothing is even running. I had no problems before this so I'm wondering if I could find an answer here. I tried CAM with no results.

Check CAM and see if you are using CPU or liquid as the temperature source. You should be set the liquid (and you might want to turn on the hysteresis feature as well).