restrict link posting for brand new users

Fasauceome

I was just on the Skyrim forums and discovered that users with a post count less than 4 and like count less than 1, as well as less than 1 day of registration, were not allowed to post links. This seems like an excellent way to counter spam bots. There are obvious issues with link restriction, if it were possible to whitelist things like pcpartpicker links and youtube links that would seemingly solve it.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Require all posts from new users to be manually approved by a moderator/block all non-latin characters/don't allow links in new members' posts (to prevent spam)
There are far too many posts for manual approval to be remotely feasible, and the other suggestions would adversely affect legitimate content too. We have a number of spam filtering systems in place, so the vast majority of the spam is caught before it is posted.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450