Requesting an undamaged copy of the logo

Eric-Pazder

Hello!
I want to plasma cam off a 25 inch logo to hang up in my house, but, I'm unable to find a copy of the LTT logo that doesn't have one of the edges cut off, admittedly I only look for about 5 minutes. The logo on both the LTT channel and the LTT store both have the edges damaged (cut off) making them not a perfect circle and unusable.

I'm also curious if there is a reason why the LTT channel logo is damaged?

Thanks for the help :D

There's a 512x512 version of their Twitter:

cDlQGimm.jpg

But it might be better to recreate it in a vector format if you want the highest quality.
Not sure if you're allowed to do that though.. Also not sure if the company you're printing this at will allow copyrighted logos.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Tracing this for vector in your editor of choice should take about 10 mins tops. :P

Illustrator/sketchup/Inkscape.

Yes you're allowed to make fanart of company logo's no matter what people want you to think no matter the medium used. It's not like the LTT is some trademark secret like the Coca-Cola formula. Lol

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil