Steelseries apex m750 tkl vs hyperx alloy fps pro

Maxb89

Which one is better?and why? Are they worth the money?

Not to be rude, but you really have to try make some independent decisions for yourself to prevent yourself from creating multiple, repetitive threads here about various keyboards.

They're both relatively the same, I think you'd just need to choose whichever keyboard has switches you prefer as well as if you're familiar with the software included for the keyboards.

Both are pretty expensive for what they are, but I would personally choose the HyperX Allow FPS Pro since both use Cherry switches and I'd rather not pay over $100 for a board with Cherry switches.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

8 hours ago, sowon said:

Not to be rude, but you really have to try make some independent decisions for yourself to prevent yourself from creating multiple, repetitive threads here about various keyboards.

They're both relatively the same, I think you'd just need to choose whichever keyboard has switches you prefer as well as if you're familiar with the software included for the keyboards.

Both are pretty expensive for what they are, but I would personally choose the HyperX Allow FPS Pro since both use Cherry switches and I'd rather not pay over $100 for a board with Cherry switches.

They are both £80 where i live

Are you familiar with Ducky boards? If not I would go on Hyper X. On some part Steelseries support is somewhat not good lately. 

13 hours ago, Maxb89 said:

Which one is better?and why? Are they worth the money?

Hyper x does not have gamery features that apex has, like Real-time Discord lighting notifications, if you want that, then get the Apex, other than that, they differ only in aesthetics, so it's up to you, just pick which looks better visually and be done with it. I like Hyper x more, because it has a bit more minimal look, I like that. 

Edited by noxdeouroboros