Hey,

So i want to get a mid-tower case but want to water cool everything.

I can't find a pump that works well, is quiet and doesn't look awful. I know the Swiftech MCP655 is a beast but it is big and just looks awful.

I realize with a mid tower case you can't hide the pump but i dont want it to look awful. 

Simple. You want a Laing DDC and res combo. Even if you don't go with a res combo the Laing DDC is still small and you can hide it with ease. Off the top of my head w*l*h : 5cm*5cm*2cm

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Thanks!! is it as quiet as the swiftech mcp655?

It has a speed control as standard if that's what you want to know.

I don't really own two to compare.

The DDC is the most popular water cooling pump along with the D5. You are getting the best of the best with it.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

If you want the performance and want something smaller than the D5, a DDC is a good choice, imo the DDC is ugly and the D5 is nice, but we are all different. :P

(Comming soon)

If you want the performance and want something smaller than the D5, a DDC is a good choice, imo the DDC is ugly and the D5 is nice, but we are all different. :P

A black box with rounded corners looks ugly? You should let apple know they got it all wrong. And yes ofc I'm joking.

in my experiences with the DDC pumps, they are louder than D5, run hotter than D5,

but are compact enough not to stick-out from a build.

I prefer D5 pumps for the lack of heat produced in lieu of the awkwardness in size.

airdeano

Here's a new perspective on D5 pumps.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=27891

Maybe if you're going to spend a few extra minutes while you're doing everything for the pump mod you might as well sleeve it.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=29094

It's $190 to have it come pre-assembled and sleeved if you really don't want to spend the time.

Here's a new perspective on D5 pumps.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=29094

It's $190 to have it come pre-assembled and sleeved if you really don't want to spend the time.

I just bought two of those, yesterday... the bitspower dual top in my build is just too bulky

and not co-operating with the chi of the build.. so gunna try them..

airdeano