Gaming Monitor getting hot

MAITRAY
Go to solution Solved by MAITRAY,
5 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

I don't believe there should be an issue with it being warm. Monitors are designed to work withing some limits. So they wouldn't allow you to make the display too bright and cause damage. So you should be fine. Though you need to be a little more specific, like how hot, can you barely touch it or is it just warm like a laptop is for example or a phone

hey bud 

yes like not really hot, I can easily place my palm, warm. So its alright right?

hey guys i just want to ask i recently got the Predator Z35P and after using it for an hour at 80%brightness the center of screen seems quiet hot, so is it alright or should i use it and lower brightness?

Thanks for reply pals!!

14 minutes ago, MAITRAY said:

hey guys i just want to ask i recently got the Predator Z35P and after using it for an hour at 80%brightness the center of screen seems quiet hot, so is it alright or should i use it and lower brightness?

Thanks for reply pals!!

I don't believe there should be an issue with it being warm. Monitors are designed to work within some limits. So they wouldn't allow you to make the display too bright and cause damage. So you should be fine. Though you need to be a little more specific, like how hot, can you barely touch it or is it just warm like a laptop is for example or a phone

5 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

I don't believe there should be an issue with it being warm. Monitors are designed to work withing some limits. So they wouldn't allow you to make the display too bright and cause damage. So you should be fine. Though you need to be a little more specific, like how hot, can you barely touch it or is it just warm like a laptop is for example or a phone

hey bud 

yes like not really hot, I can easily place my palm, warm. So its alright right?

4 minutes ago, MAITRAY said:

hey bud 

Yeah, my monitor has also has an area where the monitor gets warm, but my monitor is a normal 60hz panel so it makes sense why yours would be a tad warmer.

3 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

Yeah, my monitor has also has an area where the monitor gets warm, but my monitor is a normal 60hz panel so it makes sense why yours would be a tad warmer.

Right pal, agreed. 

Just now, MAITRAY said:

Right pal, agreed. 

4 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

THANKS FOR REPLYING :)

2 hours ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

Your monitor has a G-Sync module, which isn't exactly a cool running device. That may be what you're touching.

Yes it is. 

Your monitor has a G-Sync module, which isn't exactly a cool running device. That may be what you're touching.

But you know like andrei said monitors are designed in such a way that they can persist certain amount of heat anyways, so yeah....

thanks for replying Mira!!!

Edited by LogicalDrm
Posts merged