Rumored 'Healthbook' App for iOS 8 Suggests Significant Health Component to iWatch

Macrumors reported, besides IOS 8, Apple will release a new app alongside it, called "HealthBook".

The "Healthbook" application is said to take multiple user interface cues from Apple’s own Passbook app, which is software for storing loyalty cards, coupons, and other materials normally stored in physical wallets.

The new health and fitness application’s interface is a stack of cards that can be easily swiped between. Each card represents a different fitness or health data point. The prototype logo for "Healthbook" is similar to Passbook’s icon, but it is adorned with graphics representing vital signs.

The new IOS 8 will be designed that the iPhone and upcoming iWatch will work closely for health tracking. Besides it also reported that Apple may have been able to combine several different health sensors into one chipset in order to make them all smaller.

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/01/31/healthbook-app-ios-8/

iI iDon't iThink iThis iIs iGoing iTo iGet iPeople iTo iLive iHealthier

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

iI iDon't iThink iThis iIs iGoing iTo iGet iPeople iTo iLive iHealiI

iI iThink iThat iHealth iApps iAre iBS

Signatures are stupid.

iI iThink iThat iHealth iApps iAre iBS

Have you ever tried them?

Or anything?

Because Nike+ is fucking awesome. 

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

Have you ever tried them?

Or anything?

Because Nike+ is fucking awesome. 

No because i'm pretty sure it won't work with me.

I'll use it the first 3 days and never look at it again.

Signatures are stupid.

No because i'm pretty sure it won't work with me.

I'll use it the first 3 days and never look at it again.

Then that's a personal problem, not a general problem?

Some people, believe it or not, are actual health freaks and go to the gym and track everything they do. Especially athletes. 

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

I think it's pretty obvious to anyone that an Apple iWatch would be filled with health and fitness tracking capabilities.

iI iDon't iThink iThis iIs iGoing iTo iGet iPeople iTo iLive iHealthier

Health and Fitness apps/devices are meant to help the people who are already committed to living a healthy lifestyle, not those who aren't already committed to a healthy lifestyle.