Abnormal breathing when in an intense situation in-game.

Underi

I found my old webcam and decided to put it to use. I wanted to see what I was doing and what I looked like while playing games just for the heck of it. I noticed a couple of funny things, but what struck most was that every time I noticed an enemy in FPS games, I instinctively leaned in and inhaled. It looks funny, but I never notice it when playing. Has someone else experienced similar things?

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

Just now, Underi said:

I found my old webcam and decided to put it to use. I wanted to see what I was doing and what I looked like while playing games just for the heck of it. I noticed a couple of funny things, but what struck most was that every time I noticed an enemy in FPS games, I instinctively leaned in and inhaled. It looks funny, but I never notice it when playing. Has someone else experienced similar things?

Sometimes when an enemy pops out i get jump-scared.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

Sweaty palms & heart palpitations when in the final 5 of PUBG. 

That and transforming from the stealthy killer that got me into the top 5 to a guns blazing, "can't possibly be killed now", idiot.