How much could I sell a cracked tv for?

Emuf

So for about 3 years I have had this god awful 1366x768 32" tv that I have been using as a monitor and yesterday I cracked it while trying to fix some stuck pixels. I know that you can get some 1080p monitors for around $90 nowadays and I was wondering if I could sell the known good parts such as the power supply, mainboard, speakers, backlight etc, and how much I could probably get for those good parts.

Maybe like $10 if you post them on ebay and wait 3 years.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

sell the whwole thing on ebay for 15$ or what ever (im to lazy to look up what they are going for) its a 720P 32" a new one is like 80$ so someone would have to get a 50$ board just to fix it. most people wont waste their time with such a basic screen.. but thats your best bet

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

How immoral would it be if I take away all led strips / speakers and sell the cracked TV? (only cracked panel & case left)

1 hour ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

How immoral would it be if I take away all led strips / speakers and sell the cracked TV? (only cracked panel & case left)

You have depreciated the value of the TV, from $0, to $0. Well done!