I built a mini F@H OLED Display!

I've got two headless folding machines, and I got sick of having to browse to web pages to check on how the machines are going, so I threw together a raspberry pi zero and a mini OLED so I'm always on top of how they're running

If anyone's interested, I'll share the script that the pi runs to pull the info from the folding.extremeoverclockers.com and you can create yourself.

screen-sm.thumb.jpg.6d69e337290b1a2cd5c98fbb507793e7.jpg

just wanted to say this is really neat, If I knew anything about coding i would love to make one. Can you make it wireless? like the stats update via wifi?

On 8/21/2019 at 8:12 AM, bighouseofbooty said:

just wanted to say this is really neat, If I knew anything about coding i would love to make one. Can you make it wireless? like the stats update via wifi?

It looks like it already is wireless. If not, just run it on a Raspberry Pi Zero W

This is really cool!

All I could think of was a yule log with that next to the camera so there's a peaceful fire in the background and your folding statistics in the front xD

On 8/21/2019 at 4:12 PM, bighouseofbooty said:

the raspberry pi itself is a Zero W, so it's grabbing data wirelessly, the only cable there is for power

Just now, RollinLower said:

it looks awesome, and it probably works like a charm, but be honest.

was this really easier than just checking into your rigs remotely? ?

Easier? No way, I'm not very skilled at Python at all. My fiance had to step in and help me with the coding ?

Wew! That is really dope! I have a pi here and nothing to do with it... sooooo can u please share the script and maybe tell me where to find this screen?

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂