Keyboard and mouse do not work when windows loads

GamerGuyEbby

I recently acquired a pretty decent laptop that was being thrown away because I need a laptop for college. I installed Windows 7 professional on it because it's the only OS disc I have. Everything went alright, It booted into Windows and it was missing like a ton of drivers but I already knew that would happen because the Windows disc is pretty bare bones (doesn't come with any ethernet drivers or anything). I installed the ethernet and Wi-Fi drivers from a flash drive then I just downloaded the rest of the drivers online. After I got all the drivers I started installing some programs and thought it was all good. I then did a Windows update and it did it's thing for a while and now when ever it boots into windows (specifically the login screen) I can't use the mouse or keyboard. It is important to note that I can use the mouse and keyboard in the bios settings though. I have tried booting into safe mode, booting to the last known good configuration,disabling driver signature enforcement, and using an external mouse and keyboard and still no luck. So at this point should I just reinstall windows? 

Maybe is your usb port, it a brand new laptop or? Maybe is a material problem, but before, try all usb port you can use. Or see if in the BIOS if your usb is enable, see too if is in legacy mode or things like that. See you driver again and assure you is enable.