FREE Steam Game Giveaway August 7th ENDED

Paul Rudd

(since I didn't read the rules about one guess per post, i'll re-guess if that's allowed):

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II

The I of the Dragon?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, FriedEngineer said:

Star Wars Battlefront

That is not the game, but excellent guess. I say excellent for a reason. Over time, you'll see why. Huge hint here.

3 minutes ago, Cb2394 said:

Thief: Deadly Shadows

Great guess, but no dice.

"Surround yourself with professionals and never be the smartest person in the room" -Someone much smarter than I

Find me on Rainbow 6 seige - Beeried94

3 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Silent Storm?

Nope, that is not the game.

3 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

Nope, that is not the game.

Another hint maybe? lol

Not sure if you saw my comment, but is it The I of the Dragon?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, FriedEngineer said:

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II

Yes, it's allowed. And as expected from my last hint... You have won the first game! It was Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II. Before you can redeem your game, answer this, is this a game you want to redeem? Are you a fan of it and will you be playing it today?

5 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

The I of the Dragon?

5 minutes ago, FriedEngineer said:

COD United Offensive

3 minutes ago, Cb2394 said:

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Another hint maybe? lol

Not sure if you saw my comment, but is it The I of the Dragon?

Everyone read the top of this comment. @FriedEngineer has won the first game.

4 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

Yes, it's allowed. And as expected from my last hint... You have won the first game! It was Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II. Before you can redeem your game, answer this, is this a game you want to redeem? Are you a fan of it and will you be playing it today?

Everyone read the top of this comment. @FriedEngineer has won the first game.

I'm not sure if my system can handle it at the moment (currently on a 2016 MacBook Pro), but I'm building my Ryzen rig next week (hopefully everything comes in) so I'd definitely play it then :)

I played Knight of the Old Republic I on iOS (the port wasn't actually too bad) and I thoroughly enjoyed it so I'd say yes :D

2 minutes ago, IgorM said:

Need For Speed Underground 2

@FriedEngineer has won the first game so no, it's not Need For Speed Underground 2. Boy that would have been a solid pickup.

1 minute ago, FriedEngineer said:

I'm not sure if my system can handle it at the moment (currently on a 2016 MacBook Pro), but I'm building my Ryzen rig next week (hopefully everything comes in) so I'd definitely play it then :)

Uh oh, you have now overlooked not just one rule, but two. Read rule #15... "You will have 10 minutes to redeem each game. After that 10 minutes, the key will be posted for anyone to redeem it." And yes, this rule was there before starting the first post.

Just now, Intransigent said:

Uh oh, you have now overlooked not just one rule, but two. Read rule #15... "You will have 10 minutes to redeem each game. After that 10 minutes, the key will be posted for anyone to redeem it." And yes, this rule was there before starting the first post.

I have steam so I can redeem it now, I just can't play it ;)

1 minute ago, Intransigent said:

@FriedEngineer has won the first game so no, it's not Need For Speed Underground 2. Boy that would have been a solid pickup.

Ikr! Loved that game

Just now, FriedEngineer said:

I have steam so I can redeem it now, I just can't play it ;)

Then you're very lucky. Now all ya' have to do is answer the other question. Are you a fan of the game? I know you said you'd definitely play it, but I'd like to hear more.

4 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

Then you're very lucky. Now all ya' have to do is answer the other question. Are you a fan of the game? I know you said you'd definitely play it, but I'd like to hear more.

I never played the second one but I loved the first. (spoiler alert if you haven't played it) I was blindsided at the end when I found out I was the character everyone was talking about and just had memory loss. I choose the light side and defeated the sith, finding out who I was. My understanding is the second is a continuation, so I'll say a hopeful fan :)

8 minutes ago, FriedEngineer said:

I played Knight of the Old Republic I on iOS (the port wasn't actually too bad) and I thoroughly enjoyed it so I'd say yes :DI never played the second one but I loved the first. (spoiler alert if you haven't played it) I was blindsided at the end when I found out I was the character everyone was talking about and just had memory loss. I choose the light side and defeated the sith. My understanding is the second is a continuation, so I'll say a hopeful fan :)

Perfect. Sending you the key now. You'll have 10 minutes to redeem it.

10 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

Perfect. Sending you the key now. You'll have 10 minutes to redeem it.

TIL that Knights of the Old Republic II works on Mac (I usually assume games won't work on Mac) ?

Welp, the first game has been redeemed by @FriedEngineer.

staw33.png.da262d39854184893598effeb2037ad0.png

It would be amazing to get this type of picture verification from everyone else redeeming games. Glad to have given this game out to @FriedEngineer. Followed directions perfectly and I have high hopes that the game will be enjoyed.

1 minute ago, Intransigent said:

@t4ils @kelvinhall05 @xdeathshot20 @FriedEngineer @Cb2394 @IgorM

As for everyone else above and new participants, thank you for your patience. The next game is right now.

Second game... First hint...

1. This game was released in 2016.

(not sure I can play again but I'll throw one in): XCOM 2

1 minute ago, IgorM said:

Civilization VI

Good guess, but... unfortunately... yea... this is not the game. Your guess makes me think that people are guessing games that they'd really love to have. And that's a good thing.