FREE Steam Game Giveaway August 7th ENDED

Paul Rudd

This giveaway has now ended. Be sure to give the new one a try.

I have quite a few steam keys that I'm giving away for free because I'll never get around to playing or I already own the game.

There is a catch. You must guess the game. Guess the game and it's yours.

• Each guess must be one game per post. So if you list more than one game in each post, you're wasting those guesses.
  • You must make sure to spell each game as close to how it is spelled on Steam as possible. I'll do my best to determine if your guess is not the game.
  • You may NOT guess more than two games in a row. If you guess the game by posting more than twice in a row, you will not win that game.
  • After guessing two games in a row, you must wait for someone to guess another game before guessing again.
  • I will notify when necessary that your guesses are wrong or not. Sometimes I might give a clue to if you are close or not.

• I will be giving hints throughout this giveaway so that you're not guessing way off and all over the place.
  • Each hint won't exactly help tremendously. It's mostly to get you in the ballpark with your guesses.
  • Each game is of random quality and I don't consider any of them terrible games.
  • I will continue to add more rules as this goes that I feel are needed.
  • Rule addition #1: You can still guess two in a row over and over as long as your posts have someone elses post between them.
  • Rule addition #2: You must have had been a member at LTT prior than today.
  • Rule addition #3: I am unsure if these keys are redeemable outside the US so we'll just have to see now won't we.

• If for some reason you guess the game and don't want it, please let me know so that someone else can redeem it.
  • I will NOT add more games until each game is redeemed between each giveaway. So prepare to redeem your games if you are participating.
  • You will have 10 minutes to redeem each game. After that 10 minutes, the key will be posted for anyone to redeem it.
  • I will continue to add each game starting with its first hint throughout this giveaway.
  • The giveaway ends when all the keys are REDEEMED. This could be in an hour. This could be in a week. It's all up to me and you. I do sleep so, yea.

First game... First hint...

1. This game was released in 2004. Get to guessing.

7 minutes ago, t4ils said:

Half-Life 2.

Solid game and probably the best first guess you could possibly post when trying to get the best game from 2004 imo. Unfortunately, that is the wrong guess. ?

EDIT: You can continue guessing ya' know. Once more people start reading this post, guesses are gonna start pouring in.

CS:S?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

CS:S?

I'm assuming that's Counter-Strike: Source. Unfortunately, that is not the game.

2 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

I'm assuming that's Counter-Strike: Source. Unfortunately, that is not the game.

Another game, another hint?

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Another game, another hint?

You can guess up to two games in a row. Since this post(my post) is after your first guess, you can now guess twice in a row if you wish. Just make sure you guess one game per post. No hint for right now.

You can guess up to two games in a row. Since this post(my post) is after your first guess, you can now guess twice in a row if you wish. Just make sure you guess one game per post. No hint for right now.

Unreal Tournament 2004?

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Unreal Tournament 2004?

Good guess, but no. That is not the game. You again have two guesses. Hint incoming after next guess from another new participant.

Good guess, but no. That is not the game. You again have two guesses. Hint incoming after next guess.

CS:CZ?

(counter strike: condition zero)

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

doom 3?

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II?

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3? (I was super excited about that game back in the day, though I never did buy it...)

(are they only ones you can currently get on Steam?)

1 minute ago, xdeathshot20 said:

doom 3?

What a guess right there, ?. Unfortunately, that is not the game. But boy would that have been a great addition to your Steam library.

Hint #2: It is not a Counter Strike game.

What a guess right there, ?. Unfortunately, that is not the game. But boy would that have been a great addition to your Steam library.

Is it a Valve game?

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, FriedEngineer said:

(are they only ones you can currently get on Steam?)

That's a good question. They are games you could possibly get somewhere other than Steam but all of these games will be Steam keys.

Rome Total War?

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, Intransigent said:

does it have to be a game that is on steam or can it be on another service but still on pc?

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

Is it a Valve game?

I won't be answering any questions towards the game itself. At least, not right now.

Thief: Deadly Shadows

"Surround yourself with professionals and never be the smartest person in the room" -Someone much smarter than I

Find me on Rainbow 6 seige - Beeried94

Rome Total War?

Unfortunately, that is not the game.

Silent Storm?

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, xdeathshot20 said:

does it have to be a game that is on steam or can it be on another service but still on pc?

This game is currently on Steam. Which is a big hint because now you can search Steam for it.