Suggest me a good mechanical keyboard that has USB , and 3.5 mic and headphone jacks.

Mantas

Im looking for a new keyboard but i just can't find any besides Steelseries 7G . Any suggestions?

Uhh...k70?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate.

I'm actually not sure if it's 3.5mm jacks, but I got this keyboard for christmas and I love it. :P 
One downside though : My parents agreed that I play Battlefield alot, and got me the BF4 Edition..
It's the Glossy version, so it takes fingerprints and stuff like that WAYYY more than I like, But, I have a microfiber cloth near me, so I just brush it a couple times and it's fine.

Again, If you go for this keyboard, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE ANY PETS, Get the Mat finished one. :)

Hmm, it looks very similar to the qpad mk-80 and it's almost the same price :o

But I think the monoprice one has more subtle branding

(I'm not surprised though, don't get me wrong)

Yeah, they use the same OEM for the keyboard chassis. 

I would choose the Monoprice simply because I've always been satisfied with their quality and such. I've never seen the qpad mk-80 before though. That's interesting.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Roccat Ryos MK?

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

K70

Uhh...k70?

K70 is a great keyboard, don't get me wrong ( I own one), but the OP specifically requested the headphone/mic jacks which are not present on the K70.

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

K70 is a great keyboard, don't get me wrong ( I own one), but the OP specifically requested the headphone/mic jacks which are not present on the K70.

Ah it doesn't have heaphone/mic jacks!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Tesoro Durandal G1NL. Comes in all major switch types. I'm typing on browns right now.

Edit: http://www.tesorotec.de/Gaming-Keyboards/Tesoro-Durandal-Ultimate-G1NL-LED-Backlit-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard::15.html?XTCsid=3623e94ba07eeafb9df0cdaf903ccf85

There's also one with blue backlight. basically just look at their website. :D

who cares...

There are many to choose from. The K70 is one but the gripe with Corsair that some have is that the LEDs fail after a while. While it may not happen to everyone, it is something to consider when getting a Corsair board. Another board, as others have mentioned, is the Razer BW ultimate. The only gripe I have with this board is that it is priced more than others. Plus if you would ever like to change keycaps on this board it will be hard to find key caps that are the right size for the bottom row. 

Personally I would recommend the Roccat Ryos MK Pro. Though it is priced substantially higher than other boards, it provides your choice of switches plus the macro keys and other backlighting features (that you may or may not care about). I have the Brown switch version and LOVE it. It has 2 USB ports and the audio and mic plug that you are looking for. 

There are many to choose from. The K70 is one but the gripe with Corsair that some have is that the LEDs fail after a while. While it may not happen to everyone, it is something to consider when getting a Corsair board. Another board, as others have mentioned, is the Razer BW ultimate. The only gripe I have with this board is that it is priced more than others. Plus if you would ever like to change keycaps on this board it will be hard to find key caps that are the right size for the bottom row. 

Personally I would recommend the Roccat Ryos MK Pro. Though it is priced substantially higher than other boards, it provides your choice of switches plus the macro keys and other backlighting features (that you may or may not care about). I have the Brown switch version and LOVE it. It has 2 USB ports and the audio and mic plug that you are looking for.

Yea you can macro and reprogram the whole board on a Ryos MK Pro if you want. I was having fun with it but would really prefer TKL after reprogramming, so im happy they just announced two one the same and the other with all the features except the backlighting, which I would prefer for a number of reasons.

Ah it doesn't have heaphone/mic jacks!

I know. 

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

Why didn't anyone recommend the forever awesome steelseries 7g?

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

Why didn't anyone recommend the forever awesome steelseries 7g?

Idk, I dont really thin about it that much even though that was my first mech board. Also the hub on it is only USB 1.1 so be aware of that before purchase.

Idk, I dont really thin about it that much even though that was my first mech board. Also the hub on it is only USB 1.1 so be aware of that before purchase.

Ohhh yeahhhh..... but for mouse it should be just fine

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

Lol these razer kids, IBM clicky keyboard

Ohhh yeahhhh..... but for mouse it should be just fine

Certain newer ones require 2.0

Why hasn't anyone recommended the gamidas hermes?

Woo!