PC reboot randomly

2 hours ago, Mathieu9836 said:

The case reset switch or power switch, start the PC and unplug them to see if it does the same problem, if not, it's one of those switches that make random contact and shut the PC down like you pressed the button. I'm just telling you that it MAY be the issue, thats dumb but sometimes people look too deep for a very small issue.

will try

Thnks BTW

3 minutes ago, Sumolizer said:

will try

Thnks BTW

Is it an instant shut off like everything just clicks off at once? If it is I would check to see if it's over current protection on the PSU. What is the 12V rail on the PSU (it should say it on the side something like: Image result for psu max power draw side 12v

why no dark mode?
Current:

Watercooled Eluktronics THICC-17 (Clevo X170SM-G):
CPU: i9-10900k @ 4.9GHz all core
GPU: RTX 2080 Super (Max P 200W)
RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) @ 3200MTs

Storage: 512GB HP EX NVMe SSD, 2TB Silicon Power NVMe SSD
Displays: Asus ROG XG-17 1080p@240Hz (G-Sync), IPS 1080p@240Hz (G-Sync), Gigabyte M32U 4k@144Hz (G-Sync), External Laptop panel (LTN173HT02) 1080p@120Hz

Asus ROG Flow Z13 (GZ301ZE) W/ Increased Power Limit:
CPU: i9-12900H @ Up to 5.0GHz all core
- dGPU: RTX 3050 Ti 4GB

- eGPU: RTX 3080 (mobile) XGm 16GB
RAM: 16GB (8x2GB) @ 5200MTs

Storage: 1TB NVMe SSD, 1TB MicroSD
Display: 1200p@120Hz

Asus Zenbook Duo (UX481FLY):

- GPU: RTX 3050 Ti 4GB
RAM: 32GB @ 4800 MTs

Storage: OEM 1TB M.2
Display: Main 1800p@120Hz OLED + Screnpad Plus 2880x864@120Hz

Custom Game Server:

CPUs: Ryzen 7 7700X @ 5.1GHz all core

RAM: 128GB (4x32GB) DDR5 @ whatever it'll boot at xD (I think it's 3600MTs)

Storage: 2x 1TB WD Blue NVMe SSD in RAID 1, 4x 10TB HGST Enterprise HDD in RAID Z1

13 hours ago, Mnky313 said:

Is it an instant shut off like everything just clicks off at once? If it is I would check to see if it's over current protection on the PSU. What is the 12V rail on the PSU (it should say it on the side something like: Image result for psu max power draw side 12v

The psu model is Antec HCG520.

There is only one 12V rail delivering 42 amps(Not quite sure) total of 480w

1 hour ago, Sumolizer said:

The psu model is Antec HCG520.

There is only one 12V rail delivering 42 amps(Not quite sure) total of 480w

Ok, that should be plenty for your setup.  All I can tell you is I've had weird issues with over current protection even when I'm not pulling anywhere near the max amount of power. I have issues with a Vega 64 (eGPU) tripping OCP on a 500W (480W 12V) Power supply...

why no dark mode?
Current:

Displays: Asus ROG XG-17 1080p@240Hz (G-Sync), IPS 1080p@240Hz (G-Sync), Gigabyte M32U 4k@144Hz (G-Sync), External Laptop panel (LTN173HT02) 1080p@120Hz

Custom Game Server:

Storage: 2x 1TB WD Blue NVMe SSD in RAID 1, 4x 10TB HGST Enterprise HDD in RAID Z1

On 8/2/2019 at 4:16 AM, Mnky313 said:

Ok, that should be plenty for your setup.  All I can tell you is I've had weird issues with over current protection even when I'm not pulling anywhere near the max amount of power. I have issues with a Vega 64 (eGPU) tripping OCP on a 500W (480W 12V) Power supply...

Can it be due to Wire extension (That i am using to plug my power cables) ?

2 hours ago, Sumolizer said:

Can it be due to Wire extension (That i am using to plug my power cables) ?

Probably not, If the system boots normally and doesn't immediately shut off when hitting the button the extension is probably fine, but you can always try without the extension to see.

why no dark mode?
Current:

Custom Game Server:

14 hours ago, Mnky313 said:

Probably not, If the system boots normally and doesn't immediately shut off when hitting the button the extension is probably fine, but you can always try without the extension to see.

On 7/30/2019 at 12:50 PM, DotzHyper said:

maybe ur cpu cooler isn't on right or the thermal paste isnt spread out enough. Probably not the case but could be just overheating instantly

On 7/30/2019 at 12:57 PM, YoFavRussian said:

Does it stay on for awhile, then just shutdown? It sounds like it could be thermals if that's the case.

On 7/30/2019 at 1:12 PM, xhackforeverxdx said:

So it happens under load can u try out a stress test and check the temps 

Guys idk whats happening But now the pc is shutting down without any heavy load. Just light browsing is causing crashing

On 8/3/2019 at 12:03 PM, Mnky313 said:

Maybe Maybe the pc shuts itself off due to the fact that i use a 3 pin to 2pin converter (Universal) on the power chord of pc

Can it be due to that?

Bcz that thing is cheap AF only for 10 cents

8 minutes ago, Sumolizer said:

Maybe Maybe the pc shuts itself off due to the fact that i use a 3 pin to 2pin converter (Universal) on the power chord of pc

Can it be due to that?

Bcz that thing is cheap AF only for 10 cents

That is on your AC side and shouldn't affect it, unless for some reason your ground is shorting, which wouldn't be good. You could try without it though.

What have you tested and comfirmed to be good so far?

Main System: Ryzen 2700, Asus Crosshair VII Hero, EVGA GTX 1080ti SC, 970 EVO Plus NVMe, Crucial Ballistix 3200mhz CL14, CM H500, CM ML240L cpu cooler.

Second System: Ryzen 2400G, Gigabyte B450 DS3H, RX 580 Nitro+, Kingston A400 SSD, Team T-Force 3200mhz CL15

If it ain't overclocked it ain't good...

AM4 boards VRM rating list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9_E3h8bLp-TXr-0zTJFqqVxdCR9daIVNyMatydkpFA/htmlview?sle=true#gid=639584818

Buildzoid's AM4 motherboard roundup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti38JS8RuPU

17 hours ago, Mathieu9836 said:

What have you tested and comfirmed to be good so far?

Nothing is been good. I tried the reset button advice that you suggested But didnt worked.

And also i am gonna share one thing

When the pc was good I just pressed the reset button while i was browsing.

Did it affected it?

18 hours ago, YoFavRussian said:

That is on your AC side and shouldn't affect it, unless for some reason your ground is shorting, which wouldn't be good. You could try without it though.

WIll try. Meanwhile i am also thinking that maybe my motherboard is the reala culprit

If I may suggest, get a new PSU and try. Try to get some reputable brand like Corsair or Thermaltake.

Have you try to pull out your motherboard from the case and power on it outside of the case?

Maybe you can get your motherboard for an inspection. check your CPU socket for any bend pins. I got a few cases (Intel Board) with bend pins and causes that problem.

You did mention your CPU got very hot. Have you try to apply a new thermal paste for it? You might need to clear all the old paste  and then apply the new one.

Other than that, I would suggest you get an older graphic card to see if the problem stops.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

2 hours ago, Chiyawa said:

If I may suggest, get a new PSU and try. Try to get some reputable brand like Corsair or Thermaltake.

Have you try to pull out your motherboard from the case and power on it outside of the case?

Maybe you can get your motherboard for an inspection. check your CPU socket for any bend pins. I got a few cases (Intel Board) with bend pins and causes that problem.

You did mention your CPU got very hot. Have you try to apply a new thermal paste for it? You might need to clear all the old paste  and then apply the new one.

Other than that, I would suggest you get an older graphic card to see if the problem stops.

I have replaced my Cooler Master Psu with the Antec High current gamer.

I didnt did that

No pins are bent

Yep applied Thermal paste about 20 times

I cant get that now but i think pc doesnt reboot with integrated graphics

On 8/7/2019 at 8:25 PM, Sumolizer said:

I cant get that now but i think pc doesnt reboot with integrated graphics 

I think that might be the problem. Either the graphic card has problem or your system couldn't handle modern graphic card. In any case, you might need to change one.

Try to get an exchange and see if the problem persist. If it is, then try some older graphic card (PCIe Gen2 are recommended)

Oh, forgotten to add in: Try to update your BIOS. It would help sometimes.

Edited by Chiyawa
Forgot to add in some tips. Just realised.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

On 8/8/2019 at 6:57 PM, Chiyawa said:

I think that might be the problem. Either the graphic card has problem or your system couldn't handle modern graphic card. In any case, you might need to change one.

Try to get an exchange and see if the problem persist. If it is, then try some older graphic card (PCIe Gen2 are recommended)

Oh, forgotten to add in: Try to update your BIOS. It would help sometimes.

So i have a local warranty and i can exchange my RX560 4gb for a GTX960 2gb.

Should i go for it?

On 8/10/2019 at 5:34 PM, Sumolizer said:

So i have a local warranty and i can exchange my RX560 4gb for a GTX960 2gb.

Should i go for it?

Yeah, you can try if it works.