3900x ryzen

Hey guys, does anyone know any websites that actually has a 3900x in stock? Any uk websites as in the uk.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  |  Cooler: Cryorig H7  |  Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar  |  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini  |  RAM: Team Vulcan 16GB  3000MHz  |  GPU: EVGA 1070ti Gaming (Kraken G12 Watercooled) |  PSU: Corsair TXM650  |  Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB + WD Blue M.2 500GB  |  Network Card: Asus PCE-AC56  |  Monitor: Acer Nitro VG270U  |  Audio: Sennheiser HD6XX + Schiit Fulla 2

Laptop:

Lenovo s540:  CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U  |  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz  |  GPU: AMD Radeon Vega 8  |  Storage: 256GB NVME SSD

Other builds:

Spoiler

Workstation 1:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X  |  Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 Rev 2  |  Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming Pro  |  Case: Corsair Crystal 570X  |  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz  |  GPU: Nvidia Quadro P5000  |  PSU: Corsair TXM750  |  Storage 1: WD Green 120GB  |  Storage 2: WD Blue 1TB  |  Storage 3: Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  Monitor: LG 27UD68

Just now, Aimi said:

"Usually dispatched within 1 to 3 months."

That doesn't sound like it's in stock.

Oof yeah didn't notice that. I guess you could wait, or it might be quicker to order from europe?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  |  Cooler: Cryorig H7  |  Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar  |  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini  |  RAM: Team Vulcan 16GB  3000MHz  |  GPU: EVGA 1070ti Gaming (Kraken G12 Watercooled) |  PSU: Corsair TXM650  |  Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB + WD Blue M.2 500GB  |  Network Card: Asus PCE-AC56  |  Monitor: Acer Nitro VG270U  |  Audio: Sennheiser HD6XX + Schiit Fulla 2

Laptop:

Lenovo s540:  CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U  |  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz  |  GPU: AMD Radeon Vega 8  |  Storage: 256GB NVME SSD

Other builds:

Spoiler

Workstation 1:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X  |  Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 Rev 2  |  Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming Pro  |  Case: Corsair Crystal 570X  |  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz  |  GPU: Nvidia Quadro P5000  |  PSU: Corsair TXM750  |  Storage 1: WD Green 120GB  |  Storage 2: WD Blue 1TB  |  Storage 3: Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  Monitor: LG 27UD68

1 minute ago, AndrewB121 said:

or it might be quicker to order from europe?

It says that even if your location is in the UK, so they're definitely not stocked at the moment.

A girl who loves to love.

3 minutes ago, Aimi said:

It says that even if your location is in the UK, so they're definitely not stocked at the moment.

Looks like you may have to wait.

This portugese website has them in stock I think, just not sure whether to trust them or not.

https://www.globaldata.pt/processador-amd-ryzen-9-3900x-12-core-38ghz-46ghz-70mb-am4-100-100000023box#

Laptop:

Other builds:

Spoiler

Workstation 1:

11 minutes ago, AndrewB121 said:

Oof yeah didn't notice that. I guess you could wait, or it might be quicker to order from europe?

Well if I can’t find any website that has them or where I can get quicker then I’ll wait. Just wanna get from uk to keep costs down 

13 minutes ago, uberas said:

https://www.x-kom.pl/p/500091-procesor-amd-ryzen-amd-ryzen-9-3900x.html?utm_source=ceneo&utm_medium=comparison&utm_campaign=ceneo_bid

polish shop, got plenty of them - yes Poland is in Europe.

its like 100% reliable (smth like ccl) and comes for around £440?

Really? That’s so cheap? They are usually 500 plus 

14 minutes ago, uberas said:

My bad, though pound is 5PLN=1GBP but it’s actually 4.6PLN=1GBP which actually gives you around £500 you’re right 

9 minutes ago, uberas said:

My bad, though pound is 5PLN=1GBP but it’s actually 4.6PLN=1GBP which actually gives you around £500 you’re right 

Hmm okay, I think I’m gonna wait till August payday to buy the pc anyway. So may aswell just order the cpu now and then the other parts on pay day. That way they will all drive at the same time.

1 minute ago, Daniel Smith said:

Hmm okay, I think I’m gonna wait till August payday to buy the pc anyway. So may aswell just order the cpu now and then the other parts on pay day. That way they will all drive at the same time.

Why would you need 12 cores anyway? If you’re hard user maybe wait till September for 16c part?

21 minutes ago, uberas said:

Why would you need 12 cores anyway? If you’re hard user maybe wait till September for 16c part?

the 16 core part is significantly more expensive for just 4 more cores and a very slight bump in max boost clocks.   here in the states the 3900x is $500 and the 3950x will launch at $750 and most likely you'll see a similar price jump in your local region pricing.

Rock On!

1 minute ago, BroliviaWilde said:

the 16 core part is significantly more expensive for just 4 more cores and a very slight bump in max boost clocks.   here in the states the 3900x is $500 and the 3950x will launch at $750 and most likely you'll see a similar price jump in your local region pricing.

If you’re really looking bang for the buck you HAVE to choose 3600. I mean assuming he’s in real need of 12+ cores it’ll probably pay itself in a short term. 

9 hours ago, uberas said:

I’m going to be do video editing for YouTube and Instagram so want as many cores as possible. Also don’t want to have to upgrade any time soon 

25 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

I’m going to be do video editing for YouTube and Instagram so want as many cores as possible. Also don’t want to have to upgrade any time soon 

So you might want to wait just a liiiitle bit more then for 16c part