Can't achieve same OC after upgrading bios

Tonight I upgraded my gigabyte ax370-gaming-k7 bios to version 41c (an ordeal in and of itself) to prep for Zen 3000 and I can't seem to get my overclock back to where it was. This morning I was running a 4ghz OC on my r5 1600  from the BIOS and now it seems if I adjust the clock from the BIOS even with more voltage it fails to post. I can however reach 4.0 again with ryzen master, but with more voltage 1.4 and putting my load temps higher... Any tips? or if I stick with this bios am I stuck with overclocking in ryzen master and using a higher voltage setting than I did prior?

(I know I know I'm a fool for updating the BIOS before I actually have the chip that makes it necessary)

edit:cool to fool

Well I fully expected to come home and have to set my bios back to f25 because after I made this post I got a repeated fail to POST (error 55 which looks to be memory initialization) which seemed like a bad time and then all the sudden I come home from work expecting not to get into windows and it just works. I still couldn't get it to OC in BIOS, but I dialed the voltage back in ryzen master and everything is working going back to my comfortable 65c at 4ghz, maybe I was tired and not thinking well enough last night, but my results with the new bios still seems finicky to say the least. I still don't understand why I can't OC in BIOS as prior but as long as I don't have that performance loss and it doesn't continue to fail to POST I'm happy with it. It also takes longer to post with the BIOS set to stock settings for the CPU with 3000mhz on the RAM (200 below its XMP and numbers that were perfectly acceptable before) and I'm not sure entirely whats going on with the internal struggle inside my system.