DOTA 2 - 1v1 Tournament - 50K+ DOGE in Prize Pool

This Saturday and Sunday, 1st-2nd of February we, cryptoesports.com, will host our first tournament! At first we had a 2K DOGE entrance fee but we decided to scrap that.

Information:

Sign-ups

Tournament Page

If you want to donate directly to the Tournament Prize Pool you can visit our site to Donate.

Show Match:

Tomorrow we will also host a Show Match with Stan and Pals, the winners of the TeamDoge DOTA 2 Tournament, but we are still looking for another team for them to play against, send an email to support@cryptoesports.com if your team wants to play. This game will be a Bo3 Game, live streamed on Twitch.tv/TeamDoge with 35K DOGE to the winning team.

Casters:

We are always looking for casters to work with, are you interested in casting our tournaments/games send us an email atsupport@cryptoesports.com

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I laughed so hard when I read 50k doge in prizepool.

You and everyone else realize that crypto currencies can be tradedright? 

Error: 410

I laughed so hard when I read 50k doge in prizepool.

Jokes on you 50K Doge is fully usable. We paid for 1yr of webhosting with DOGE. I've bought games and Spotify Premium with it. 

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull