Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where can I buy hardware in bulk?

Hello,

I want to sell gaming computers, but I have no idea where people get all the stuff from.

Do I contact for example ASUS or a different company?

I'm not talking about 100 graphic cards but like 5-10 maybe more.

AMD FX8320 | GTX660 | 4x4GB DDR3 | LG ZR2740W

Logitech Wireless Pro  | Logitech G413 | Nuforce uDAC5  | AKG K612

You can try to get a deal with retailers (who do buy in bulk of 40-100) or try to find out what the (local?) Suppliers are.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

In N.Am some of online merchants have discount programs for smaller vendors and/or businesses.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

We in Austria have a Shop called e-tec.at there I get discounts everytime I ask if they can still do anything with the price.

But they only have very little margins on expensive PC components like CPU MB and alike.

You can get a better price cut on cheap things like USB sticks.

There isn't much money to be made buying pc parts to sell on as a system. Also how do you plan on offering a warranty and after sales support when things go wrong ? There is also no way you can beat a retail pc store on price either, as they will be buying in bulk from wholesalers/distributors or direct from the manufacturer etc. 

Winter is Coming.