M22 Kraken good choice?

Hey! I'm pretty new and I'm just trying to make the best choices and learn, so keep that in mind if I make a stupid.
I built myself a decent PC, but I noticed that the CPU heats up to about 70 degrees on every game I play, and since the temp levels at the same temp every time I decided that I'd use a little bit of money to get myself an M22 Kraken, since it looks nice and seems pretty cheap. Are there any other options that I could've missed that has a similar look that performs better at the same price?
Thanks in advance!

Quick edit: I forgot to mention that does anyone know a good way other than r/hardwareswap or craigslist to sell the current cooler?

What cpu and cooler are you currently using?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 hour ago, Shimejii said:

M22 Is not a good cooler. Its a cheap low end AIO, id rather you spend that money on a better Air cooler if you can fit it.

Can you tell me why? I'm just curious. And could you recommend any good coolers? I'd prefer water but air would work too.

1 hour ago, WoodenMarker said:

What cpu and cooler are you currently using?

I'm using a 2200g with the stock cooler

2 hours ago, OtterlyDumb said:

Can you tell me why? I'm just curious. And could you recommend any good coolers? I'd prefer water but air would work too.

Its cheaply made and is not good GamersNexus Vid on it. And just an FYI, 70 Degrees on a CPU is WELL below any sort of temperature you need to worry about. 

A good aircooler is by far a better investment for you then a water cooler. For Example an NH-D15 performs  just about Equal to most 280/360mm coolers and Custom loops on the market Jayz video using Custom loop vs nh-d15. So Water cooling isnt always the defacto best choice.

Your also using a Lower TDP CPU, you dont need a AIO for it to be reasonable, its already doing fine at 70 Degrees and you have nothing to worry about

5 hours ago, OtterlyDumb said:

Your temps are pretty normal and perfectly safe. Did you want more headroom for oc'ing or lower noise?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

9 hours ago, Shimejii said:

Its cheaply made and is not good GamersNexus Vid on it. And just an FYI, 70 Degrees on a CPU is WELL below any sort of temperature you need to worry about. 

A good aircooler is by far a better investment for you then a water cooler. For Example an NH-D15 performs  just about Equal to most 280/360mm coolers and Custom loops on the market Jayz video using Custom loop vs nh-d15. So Water cooling isnt always the defacto best choice.

Your also using a Lower TDP CPU, you dont need a AIO for it to be reasonable, its already doing fine at 70 Degrees and you have nothing to worry about

Thank you! I am aware 70 is cool, but I want to overclock and I want to see if I can do anything to cool down my room in the summer.

6 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Your temps are pretty normal and perfectly safe. Did you want more headroom for oc'ing or lower noise?

Yes, I do want to overclock a little. Also, I thought that the CPU might be throttling since in every game the temp stays at the same temperature.

4 hours ago, OtterlyDumb said:

Yes, I do want to overclock a little. Also, I thought that the CPU might be throttling since in every game the temp stays at the same temperature.

70c isn't high enough to throttle. The temperature stays the same since there's an equilibrium reached between the heat and cooling. 

Did you want something quieter? There are plenty of examples online of oc'ing the 2200g with the stock cooler. 

3 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

70c isn't high enough to throttle. The temperature stays the same since there's an equilibrium reached between the heat and cooling. 

Did you want something quieter? There are plenty of examples online of oc'ing the 2200g with the stock cooler. 

OK. Thank you so much for the help!