Lol an obvious scam i am getting just to look at...

Xanatos

Hello, i am new here however I been following linus and his team for a long time. I was surfing wish the other day and as most ppl know anything off wish computer or computer part wise typically most anything is just cheap knock offs, I found a few items that worked as expected but a very few... I came across this yesterday lol

(Link removed wish is touchy I added pictures instead of the scam haha)

"Hot sale Colorful iGame GTX1080Ti Vulcan AD 11GB Video Graphics Card 1594/1708MHz forNIER "

5$ with shipping I know it wont work but the price makes it so i loose virtually nothing just messing with it... And if you look up the real one it is several hundred dollars for the gtx1080ti lol... Think I should buy it just for giggles? I know it wont work but just funny the price...

Screenshot_2019-07-24-22-53-45.png

Screenshot_2019-07-24-22-54-05.png

Screenshot_2019-07-24-22-54-36.png

1 hour ago, kaankayis said:

I am getting a 404.

Sorry wish gets a bit touchy, I removed the link and added pictures I dono I came across this and started laughing they aren't even trying to be realistic with the price lol... Also you can tell most all the feedbake is fake and posted every 2 days like clock work

I would try to get it avoiding giving credit card info. Just to see if i get anything

Quote me so I can reply <3

1 hour ago, campy said:

Why do people keep even using wish?

50/50 chance you either don't get anything at all or it's going to be something like a USB cable. 

Do not give them money

I use wish for items like this which are from legit sellers, I understand the skepticism with wish my wife uses it all the time and her junk breaks within a day however I use it for my DIY lighting for my fairy garden I am making and for no static bags as well as trading card boxes, cheap items like that... From trusted sellers that I use regularly. But coming across this item in the main post that is clearly a scam which is why I wanted to post it and Wax may 've right... May be a phishing scheme so I am not even going to see what I would get if anything lol

Screenshot_2019-07-25-03-52-58.png

They use pretty obvious tactics. Having big "sales" to make it look like good deal. Actually the price is what is listed there and then they pick suitable "actual" price in order to get nice "deal" going on.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Totally pointless and useless in my opinion. But hey if you like this kinda stuff, go for it. They'll only have your credit card information right?

Join HWBot or OCN

#1 3DM Fire Strike Ultra score in the world.

#2 3DM Time Spy Extreme score in the world.

#3 3DM Fire Strike Extreme score in the world.

#7 3DM Sky Diver score in the world.

#8 3DM Fire Strike score in the world.

#12 3DM Time Spy score in the world.

All scores obtained with 8600K + 1x 1070Ti. Links in bio