600t vs c70 vs 500r

BaconMaster

Hello everyone. I dont know which one to choose, i want a case that has good airflow and enough room to hide all of the TX 850's cables. I was leaning towards the 600t but the reason i dont like it is that it can only use a 200mm fan in te front and also that it is a lil bit big for my desk. PD: right now i have an air cooled system but im planning on watercool it, also i dont have the tools for case modding.

None of those cases are optimal for WC, but I would go for the C70 TheSLSAMG

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

If you wanna watercool then i recommend the nzxt phantom series, they make it a lot easier with more space, at any rate the c70 and the 500r are out of the picture.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

600T might be good.  As well as the 500R. Very spacious for a top 240mm radiator at the top.

If you have a dremel and sand paper you can expand the top of the 600T to fit a 360mm radiator.

Add a front 240mm radiator to the front of the case.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

None of those cases are optimal for WC, but I would go for the C70 TheSLSAMG

Lol Asking advice to the biggest noob on the forum , the SLSAMG.

I Rather ask advice to my GT-R Alpha 16

OT :

500R is a nice watercooling case as far as i know. 600T is also nice but a little more difficult to work in.

C70 is just a bad looking and bad performing case IMO.

Interested in Business and Technology

If you wanna watercool then i recommend the nzxt phantom series, they make it a lot easier with more space, at any rate the c70 and the 500r are out of the picture.

Any case is pretty much watercooling ready out of the box, 500R is spacious you could put a 240mm + a 140/120mm at the back next to the back I/O + a dual bay reservoir and maybe another 240mm

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

Any case is pretty much watercooling ready out of the box, 500R is spacious you could put a 240mm + a 140/120mm at the back next to the back I/O + a dual bay reservoir and maybe another 240mm

Im not too sure about the 500r but the c70 is bollocks for dual rads, the 600t is ok

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It isnt available in my country :(

Corsair C70 would be the best option in terms of watercooling.

Quote me to get a reply!

Im not too sure about the 500r but the c70 is bollocks for dual rads, the 600t is ok

Im not so convinced about 200mm rads for watercooling, also 200mm are not so good even

Wanna go for gold and try? C70 is big & capable of watercooling a descent rig with probably 2-3 graphics card + a high power draw processor

http://www.corsair.com/media/Blogs/green-c70-build-log/02.jpg

Im not so convinced about 200mm rads for watercooling, also 200mm are not so good even

200mm rads don't exist.

have you looked at the corsair 760T yet

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

have you looked at the corsair 760T yet

Yes. But i cant wait any longer without using my pc and im not sure if it will arrive to my country

Yes. But i cant wait any longer without using my pc and im not sure if it will arrive to my country

i like the 500R or the C70 out of the ones you have listed then

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

I would get a Corsair 750d lots of space for watercooling you can fit up to 4 radiators. 1 120mm, 2 240mm, and 1 360 radiator= INSANE COOLING.

It also is not actually that expensive at the moment

Life.exe is missing

I've seen 2 120mm and 1 360mm on a 600T case... That's more than enough IMO lol...

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

I've seen 2 120mm and 1 360mm on a 600T case... That's more than enough IMO lol...

That's because it's a modded one, i clearly stated at the begining that i dont count with any modding tool

I like the C70 because of it has lots of room for cable management and there are lots of fan mounts which should be enough for watercooling imo.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer