Newegg International Shipping

Crypticc

Hello everyone, Been planning to buy an Asus PG278QR monitor from Newegg and i live in Morocco. Has anyone outside of the US (in Europe for example) tried Newegg's international shipping? Do the products arrive in a good condition? How is the international return in the case of something happening to the product? Thanks in advance

You pay for returns. Otherwise its same procedure than shipping it to you. They use national postal services. Unless you pay more for courier service. The latter includes some basic insurance, but usually getting proper insurance will be more.

Also. Remember to check out how much you are gonna be paying for import duties and other fees. US stores give prices without tax as tax is based on where you are living. So at least in EU you would be paying about same tax for imported product as you would by buying locally. Effectively making it useless unless product is unique or otherwise something really worth the hassle.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

You pay for returns. Otherwise its same procedure than shipping it to you. They use national postal services. Unless you pay more for courier service. The latter includes some basic insurance, but usually getting proper insurance will be more.

Also. Remember to check out how much you are gonna be paying for import duties and other fees. US stores give prices without tax as tax is based on where you are living. So at least in EU you would be paying about same tax for imported product as you would by buying locally. Effectively making it useless unless product is unique or otherwise something really worth the hassle.

It is a really good monitor, but I don't wanna spend 700$ (tax and shipping fees included) with the risk of having to pay again for the return fees if something goes wrong. I'll just get a monitor from where i live even though it's gonna kinda bottleneck my setup since it's only 1080p 240hz gsync monitor which is not bad by any means. I've heard some really good things about it (Asus XG248Q)