LTT Merch Feedback and Suggestions/Improvements

Hi @LinusTech,

I was browsing through the selection of products and came across the processor shirt and I absolutely love the design and would totally by it. However, I noticed that the only shirt size that's a 100% cotton T shirt is the XXXL. In the U.S. where I live it's hot and summer. The shirt is black which attracts heat and I don't mind that for except for the fact that the size I need to order is part polyester which doesn't breathe like cotton does. I have a huge sensitivity to heat (heat exhaustion) , so if you could offer the other sizes in 100% cotton that would be AMAZING!

Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 10.15.15 PM.png

I ordered a water bottle and got confirmation of the shipping with a tracking number, but the number doesn’t go anywhere.

Probably not within LTT’s control as they dont ship items themselves. It would be nice to see the status of my order, though.

I’m in the US.

yeah,  wishing for an 100% cotton option for the t-shirts dude to sensitivity to the heat and it being summer here in the U.S.

Figured I might as well post my PM reply here so everyone can see:

Hmm.. This is an unusual request and I don't know if we will be able to accommodate it :(

We get great feedback about the 50/50 blended tees we source from American Apparel, and the only reason the XXXL is a 100% cotton (lower cost) shirt is because American Apparel doesn't make the shirt we normally use in that size. 

No idea if this will change in the future but for now we have no plans to offer 100% cotton in more sizes :( 

-----

In response to your follow up, changing the shirt material is not trivial. We produce shirts in batches of 100s at a time. This is the first request we've gotten for a different material, so at this time it doesn't seem like a good business idea to make a change that would affect so many people and risk screwing up a good thing...

I get your hesitation about black shirts in the summer, and we may do some more colorful designs in the future, but it probably won't be until (IF) we can find another shirt supplier. AA's stock has been very spotty for us on colored shirts, which is why Constellations has been out of stock for so long. 

Ok I understand and I appreciate your response Linus! Thank you for taking the time to post and answer my question!