Finishing my new build

I plan to buy it today, can you check to see if it's everything alright with it? 

AMD - Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor

MSI - B450 GAMING PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard

Crucial - Ballistix Tactical 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory

Crucial - Ballistix Tactical 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory

Seagate - BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (already own)

Samsung - 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (already own)

GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 

Case - NZXT H500

PSU - Corsair CX650W Bronze (2017)

I plan to overclock the Ryzen with the stock cooler, and the memories to 3000-3200 if I can.

Is that PSU enough for this? This board does have bios flashback for Ryzen 3000, right? Anything else I should check?

Thank you.

Very solid build overall.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Looks good from what I can see. A 650w PSU should be plenty for this. According to MSI the motherboard, atleast with latest bios, should work fine with the 3600

Only real concern is airflow, the h500 is pretty choked when it comes to that subject 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

23 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Only real concern is airflow, the h500 is pretty choked when it comes to that subject 

Yeah I watched GM`s video on it, I got it on sale though.  

So here`s the thing maybe you can help me, the RAM I was gonna get is out of stock, so the only one with a decent price on this store is a 2666mhz. Do you think I can overclock that to 3000mhz at least? I know Ryzen benefits from that, but if I buy the 3000mhz from another store it`ll take 10 days to deliver, meanwhile the 2666 arrives Friday. I don`t have any RAM here to use and I need to start working, is the 2666 that bad? If I could overclock it some I wouldn`t mind having a lower CL too. 

9 minutes ago, Tax said:

Yeah I watched GM`s video on it, I got it on sale though.  

So here`s the thing maybe you can help me, the RAM I was gonna get is out of stock, so the only one with a decent price on this store is a 2666mhz. Do you think I can overclock that to 3000mhz at least? I know Ryzen benefits from that, but if I buy the 3000mhz from another store it`ll take 10 days to deliver, meanwhile the 2666 arrives Friday. I don`t have any RAM here to use and I need to start working, is the 2666 that bad? If I could overclock it some I wouldn`t mind having a lower CL too. 

You'll be fine getting 2666. Overclocking it won't be hard either- you're good 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P