I need to recover contacts from phone

iLostMyXbox21

so i have a phone that i completely ruined the screen, except the contact i have on there that i need is my friend and shes in Michigan for the next 3 weeks. so is there any way i can get the contact onto my new phone?

- it was not backed up to my sd card (even though i did that)

- i signed into both accounts that are on the phone, no luck

- i plugged it into my pc to get the files, but it says empty

- i removed the sim card but it is the only phone that has that size

- the screen is ruined, so i cannot do anything on there

please help this is really important and i need this contact by tomorrow 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

you can do two things, fix the screen or hope you synchronized your contacts on google account, if not, well, you cant really open the contents of the phone and take out the contacts file, is not so simple

if it is a android, you migth get dome luch using adb and reading lots of manuals to try and find the contacts you want

to be honest, pay someone to change the screen and rember to use google account to keep backups of your contacts

19 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

so i have a phone that i completely ruined the screen, except the contact i have on there that i need is my friend and shes in Michigan for the next 3 weeks. so is there any way i can get the contact onto my new phone?

- it was not backed up to my sd card (even though i did that)

- i signed into both accounts that are on the phone, no luck

- i plugged it into my pc to get the files, but it says empty

- i removed the sim card but it is the only phone that has that size

- the screen is ruined, so i cannot do anything on there

please help this is really important and i need this contact by tomorrow 

Im assuming it is not on the cloud ?  sighs...If it is not on the cloud somewhere and you physically don't have the contacts on the phone then your sorta screwed sorry to say.  Sorry for this.. You can keep googling but you won't find the answer and what not.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

1 minute ago, Turtle Rig said:

Im assuming it is not on the cloud ?  sighs...If it is not on the cloud somewhere and you physically don't have the contacts on the phone then your sorta screwed sorry to say.  Sorry for this.. You can keep googling but you won't find the answer and what not.

the contacts are on the phone if thats what you mean. i just cant see anything on the screen

2 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

the contacts are on the phone if thats what you mean. i just cant see anything on the screen

Oh your phone is messed up,,,,,,,  So you cant see anything but black on the phone ?  If this is the case then take out the sim card and get a new phone and what not.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

Just now, Turtle Rig said:

Oh your phone is messed up,,,,,,,  So you cant see anything but black on the phone ?

all i see is black and this pulsing red line going up the middle

23 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

all i see is black and this pulsing red line going up the middle

Worst case get your contacts from your sim card if possible on another phone and at least then youll have your contacts.  Now you can think about getting a new phone and what not.

17 hours ago, Turtle Rig said:

Worst case get your contacts from your sim card if possible on another phone and at least then youll have your contacts.  Now you can think about getting a new phone and what not.

i might have to get an adapter for my sim card so it will fit my new phone (the sim is a bit too small)