hi everybody
I need your advice
I own a 1080ti  founder editon 
and ssd  of samsung sata not m.2
And hdd size 3.5 from seagate 
I hope to build a very small computer for games
What is the case and the power supply provider for me
Please note
I appreciate and respect the tips that said  sell your card and buy a smaller and better version of the cooling, but I want to keep my card>

I hope you understand me
Because I use a Google translator 

3 minutes ago, ibraheem989 said:

hi everybod

What budget/country for the rest of the PC? 

You're going to want an ITX system for something really compact, and I don't think it's worth selling your 1080ti even if you only have a 1080p 60hz display. The Fractal Core 500 is the case to look for since it supports longer GPUs and taller CPU coolers.

Ryzen has the best value CPUs atm, but I don't think any B450 ITX boards support the 3000 series out of the box, you need an older CPU to flash the bios.

If MSI has a B450 ITX board it might be bios flashing built in.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Hi. The smallest you can get with a full-sized graphics card is probably Mini-ITX, and a case like this one is a pretty good case that size. In terms of a motherboard, you can find plenty of Mini-ITX boards for CPUs released in the past couple of years. The Mini-ITX case I linked is compatible with any ATX power supply.

For one, the case effects the size constraints of everything else. I can't say for case manufacturer, as there are far too many decent ones out there, and everyone has good and bad implementations. Power supplys are a bit more cut and dry. I tend to suggest looking at something from EVGA, Corsair, or SeaSonic first, looking at be quiet! or Cooler Master after, should you not find something that you don't like. This is not to say that none of these brands don't have worse skews, just they have a much better track record then others.

On 7/14/2019 at 1:09 AM, Faisal A said:

They did say they where wanting to stay with something smaller and compact, eliminating full ATX and eATX, beyond that, a 350W unit will hold back a 1080ti paired with anything remotely sensible to have with it. A 550-600W unit at least would be a personal recommendation.

Edited by LogicalDrm

To clarify more
I do not aspire to overclocking cpu .I am going with asrock h310 with 8700non k model, I think I dont need pro cooler for cpu ,the heatsink from intel is enough 

I'm concerned .How to Get a Small Case , Good Cooling,With not warming my card ?

Does this cases (itx model) need  special  size of the power supply to fit it? or any psu can fit it??

13 hours ago, Streetguru said:

What budget/country for the rest of the PC? 
my budget between 700-800$ for all of thing except gpu and storge because I have of them < my country KSA
You're going to want an ITX system for something really compact, and I don't think it's worth selling your 1080ti even if you only have a 1080p 60hz display.

I have LG 4K monitor

The Fractal Core 500 is the case to look for since it supports longer GPUs and taller CPU coolers.
I am not going with taller cpu cooler because I am not OC my cpu
Ryzen has the best value CPUs atm, but I don't think any B450 ITX boards support the 3000 series out of the box, you need an older CPU to flash the bios.

If MSI has a B450 ITX board it might be bios flashing built in.

my repaly on bold 

9 hours ago, ibraheem989 said:

Are you buying the parts in the US?

Ryzen is a far better value for the CPU, especially if you aren't going to be overclocking.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

@Streetguru

yub I will buy from Amazon or Newegg
I know Ryzen is good CPU and valuable, but the problem with Ryzen is 1- mobo chipset, there is ten million version chip, It makes me puzzled

x370. b350. x470. b450, x570.. etc. I don't know what is the difference, what should I buy?

By the way does x570 support ddr5? Is ddr5 worth it to wait?

Intel here is more clear than AMD for me

2 I have never built AMD before that, I was building z87 for me, and z370 for my brother, Iam not noob?

but I dont know how  install CPU AMD  on socket because I watch some Ryzen CPU  ver need a screwdriver to install on the socket, that is weird ?

3 hours ago, ibraheem989 said:

I know Ryzen is good CPU and valuable, but the problem with Ryzen is 1- mobo chipset, there is ten million version chip, It makes me puzzled

x370. b350. x470. b450, x570.. etc. I don't know what is the difference, what should I buy?

It's actually very similar to intel, where Intel has B150, H170, Z170, B250, H270, Z270 and so on.

You can use just about any Ryzen CPU (1000, 2000 or 3000 series) with any of the Motherboard chipsets. (B350, X370, B450, X470, X570) The difference between The B and X series is the X series allows for multiple GPU's in SLI or crossfire. Both motherboards allow for CPU overclocking, although I see you said you do not want to CPU overclock.

By the way does x570 support ddr5? Is ddr5 worth it to wait?

It does not. It supports PCI-E GEn 4.0, but for gaming that's not a big feaure. In my opinion DDR5 support is not worth waiting for, as it's not expected to release until a year or two from now.

but I dont know how  install CPU AMD  on socket because I watch some Ryzen CPU  ver need a screwdriver to install on the socket, that is weird ?

That CPU with the screwdriver is a ThreadRipper CPU, which is technically not a Ryzen CPU. It is similar to Intels Xeon CPU's which are usually know as Enthusiast, Worksation or Server CPU's. 

The Ryzen CPU's are easier to install than Intel (I've done both)

Intel:

Spoiler

20180707_150521.thumb.jpg.c0d39ed7a9da1c5685d565a9129bf065.jpg

AMD (Ryzen)

Spoiler

20180325_194235.thumb.jpg.a31cdcbc2b97e8d096d84921a8f8ed58.jpg

They both use a lever / arm to secure the CPU to the socket, but Ryzen has Pins on the CPU, so the CPU is held without an overhead retention plate like on the Intel boards.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25