Using Ethernet Cables as data transfer to avoid slowing down network

I can see my server system in networking along with my personal rig but I get  denied for some reason I can figure out and I can’t get my networking cards I’m trying to use for this application to get a driver error message to go away, so I’m a bit lost here any thoughts people? 

image.jpg

image.jpg

You can't create a folder on the remote PC because you don't have write permissions. I don't know off the top of my head how to enable that other than physically go to the remote PC and change the permission settings in the folder's Properties -> Security settings.

The second picture are for serial ports, not network cards.

COM1 and COM2 are serial ports. It is possible to transfer files between computers using a null modem/crossover cable  but the maximum speed you're gonna get is maybe 1 mbps (128 KB/s)

Mira is right that you must have permissions to create a folder somewhere.  Right click on a folder on your machine and select Sharing or whatever is called (maybe Properties, then Sharing tab) and choose to share that folder and if asked set a password.

On other computers, you'll then see that folder shared and you can enter that folder by typing the password.

Alternatively, you could install a ftp server on your computer, for example using the free, open source Filezilla FTP server. Installing and creating a user account takes literally minutes, and there's tutorials online.

Then, you can use Filezilla FTP client from any PC in your network to connect to your computer and upload or download files to it.