Looking for PS4 game

star_pilot475

Hello guys...

I’m looking for a PS4 game recommendation. I don’t like shooters, but some games I enjoy are Marvel’s Spider-Man, Minecraft (of course), Gran Turismo Sport and No Man’s Sky. 

Any recommendations are appreciated! 

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

Rocket League.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

6 minutes ago, star_pilot475 said:

Hello guys...

I’m looking for a PS4 game recommendation. 

image.png.37a29c99b6426806b6253d81f481be66.png

*Edit* God of war too

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, HanZie82 said:

Rocket League.

Thx for the suggestion! I do have that game already, and play it occasionally just not as much as the aforementioned games.

@TVwazhere I’ve heard of

Kingdom Hearts but never played it or even seen it being played. What’s it about? 

2 minutes ago, star_pilot475 said:

@TVwazhere I’ve heard of

Kingdom Hearts but never played it or even seen it being played. What’s it about? 

how about gta 5?

Just now, ki8aras said:

how about gta 5?

That might be ok...

1 minute ago, star_pilot475 said:

@TVwazhere I’ve heard of

It's a mix of Japanese RPG (JRPG) and Disney characters. It plays mostly like an RPG with a (VERY) in depth story thats honestly confusing if you think about it far too hard. there's about 10 games or so right now, and you can get most of them in the "The Story so far" collection which is like $30 for five to six games plus cutscenes from a few of the games that were originally handheld games

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, TVwazhere said:

It's a mix of Japanese RPG (JRPG) and Disney characters. It plays mostly like an RPG with a (VERY) in depth story thats honestly confusing if you think about it far too hard. there's about 10 games or so right now, and you can get most of them in the "The Story so far" collection which is like $30 for five to six games plus cutscenes from a few of the games that were originally handheld games

Ah ok thanks...I’ll look into it. 

@TVwazhere @star_pilot475

I love Kingdom Hearts but Kingdom Hearts 3 is trash.

Buy this instead

https://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-Story-So-Far-PlayStation/dp/B07J2KVXY3/ref=asc_df_B07J2KVXY3/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309820212674&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2711276359005051527&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9007299&hvtargid=pla-556727489995&psc=1

And play Kingdom Hearts 2. It's the best one of the series and still one of the best action games I've played to date. I still play it. Combat is great and super flexible, you can do so much stuff. Check out a few speed-running videos on Kingdom Hearts 2 if you're interested. Those guys know a lot about the combat mechanics and since it's speedrunning they skip most of the cut-scenes so it's relatively spoiler free.

1 minute ago, celerystruct said:

Check out a few speed-running videos on Kingdom Hearts 2 if you're interested. Those guys know a lot about the combat mechanics and since it's speedrunning they skip most of the cut-scenes so it's relatively spoiler free.

I watch SDGQ and ADGQ every year always hoping they do KH speedruns. They've done one for basically every major release of the game including BBS (but only one story not all three), this year they did KH3 which I was very happy to see. 

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

I watch SDGQ and ADGQ every year always hoping they do KH speedruns. They've done one for basically every major release of the game including BBS (but only one story not all three), this year they did KH3 which I was very happy to see. 

Ah the speedrun bit was for op. I mostly just tagged you to let you know I think 3 is trash and op should just play 2 and then play the others if he starts to care about the story.

2 minutes ago, celerystruct said:

Ah the speedrun bit was for op. I mostly just tagged you to let you know I think 3 is trash and op should just play 2 and then play the others if he starts to care about the story.

Hence why I didnt recommend 3 ;) 

I personally liked 3 though it wasnt my favorite, and I've heard other's distaste for the story before.

5 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Hence why I didnt recommend 3 ;) 

I personally liked 3 though it wasnt my favorite, and I've heard other's distaste for the story before.

My bad I saw the logo and imagined a 3 next to it. Yeah the story is bad but there's other things that make the whole experience bleh.

My biggest gripe is the gummi phone. It's the most textbook example of breaking "show don't tell" No one needs to go exploring to get new info anymore, just have Ienzo TELL you all about it over the GumMI PhoNE.

Oh Also Persona 5 and Bloodborne are cool PS4 exculsives.

Oh but I just realized you didn't specifically ask for exclusives.

Play Dragon's Dogma then. It's an action RPG. The combat is very fun and there's a lot you can do. You can even mix classes to get a new class and stuff.

Watch this guys videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdJQRwuWl0CvsBx6XCsKdA

He does some crazy stuff with the combat while also showcasing what each class can do. This is a pretty cool one.

The Last of Us Remastered is an amazing game and you can pretty regularly pick it up for $10 on the Playstation Store, but even at its base price ($15-$20 i think) it's still an absolute bargain, Part II is coming next year too ?

Just on a personal note, i really don't like zombie shooter type games as a general rule but if you just put the game on easy and play it for the story you'll absolutely love it.