Ryzen 3000 series scam for gamers

Ive seen all the benchmarks. Not impressed. I am a gamer so looking at gaming benchmarks, Intel is still the king. I bought my 8600k used for 200usd. Runs at 4.9ghz and it beats the newer AMD processors. Obviously for programs that uses parallel processing, intel loses hands down but intel is still the king of gaming as well as price to performance ratio. I knew Lisa Su was not to be trusted. Come at me AMD fanboys. Edit. Sorry...dont come at me

CPU: 8600k @4.9  (1.39v) |  Cooler: NH-U14s | Mobo: Asus Strix z390i | Ram: Gskill DDR4 Trident Z 3600 8GB x 2 16-16-16-36

GPU: Gigabyte G1 1080 GTX | Case: Prodigy ITX | Fans: NH-A14, (exhaust) NH-A12, (intake) NH-A20 (intake)

Samsung EVO 1tb | Samsung EVO 512gb x2 | Intel ssd 128gb

PSU: Powerstation 500W

3 minutes ago, Srnewbee said:

Come at me AMD fanboys.

The forum-rules specifically say attempts at starting flamewars are not allowed here.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

3 minutes ago, Srnewbee said:

Ive seen all the benchmarks. Not impressed. I am a gamer so looking at gaming benchmarks, Intel is still the king. I bought my 8600k used for 200usd. Runs at 4.9ghz and it beats the newer AMD processors. Obviously for programs that uses parallel processing, intel loses hands down but intel is still the king of gaming as well as price to performance ratio. I knew Lisa Su was not to be trusted. Come at me AMD fanboys.

Mine's bigger.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

-= Locked =-

Flame war topics are not allowed.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER