Bootlooping computer, anyone familiar with this?

Hi! So the outher day I was met by this after work and I have never come across this issue before. I'd very much appreciate any help but my suspicions are that somehow the CPU is fried.. 

All that I know is I put my computer to sleep when I went to work and came home woke it up but it kept on booting, I've tried almost anything possible. Like strip it down to a single ram and on board graphics just in case but nothing helps, and according to the manual the LED that shines RED next to the dimm is CPU related but I can't find out what exactly since my knowledge is blocked in this area of expertise. HELP ME PLEASE! 

11 minutes ago, antegoes said:

according to the manual the LED that shines RED next to the dimm is CPU related

try reset cmos > test

then take out cpu> boot (sure it wont boot, but to fake mobo as cpu change...?)

, do some cleaning, place everything back

last step rma mobo/ cpu...

I get the exact same problem when I turn my pc off at the power. I have tried cmos reset, and ruled out ram as the problem. I asked on toms hardware forum a few days ago, but no one answered. The only solution I have found is to get very angry, pick the pc up and bash it on the desk hard a few times. Not an ideal solution obviously.....

6 minutes ago, Jarodftlili said:

I get the exact same problem

should be motherboard issue, which one is it? (my guess , msi?)

Asrock. It works perfectly if I don't disconnect the mains... So I just never do that anymore. It is pretty old (z68/2600k), so I just figured it was that... I am going to strip and rebuild it soon, just to tidy it up and modify the case, so I will see what happens then... If it's a loose connection or something....

Try to boot the PC with only 1 ram stick installed, try resetting the CMOS battery, check for any loose connection on your motherboard.

9 minutes ago, Etrecz said:

Try to boot the PC with only 1 ram stick installed, try resetting the CMOS battery, check for any loose connection on your motherboard.

I did try only booting with 1 of eatch ram incase either was broken but it never worked, even tried unplugg both rams and GPU and and put them back to check any loose connections! 

24 minutes ago, Jarodftlili said:

Asrock. It works perfectly if I don't disconnect the mains... So I just never do that anymore. It is pretty old (z68/2600k), so I just figured it was that... I am going to strip and rebuild it soon, just to tidy it up and modify the case, so I will see what happens then... If it's a loose connection or something....

I have tried a lot of the plug and unplugg main parts but it won't seem to help.

30 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

should be motherboard issue, which one is it? (my guess , msi?)

No it's Asus own mobo, " ASUS ROG Strix Z270F"

1 hour ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

try reset cmos > test

then take out cpu> boot (sure it wont boot, but to fake mobo as cpu change...?)

, do some cleaning, place everything back

last step rma mobo/ cpu...

Cmos reset didn't help me sadly, but  a few month's ago I changed thermalpaste and cleaned the CPU but I never took it out of the socket. You think it might help? 

1 hour ago, iKingRPG said:

Check the RAM modules. Also nice pc

The ram seems to be perfectly fine, atleast on the outside. It's hard to determent if there are broken without coming in to BIOS.. and thanks man! 

11 hours ago, antegoes said:

Cmos reset didn't help me sadly, but  a few month's ago I changed thermalpaste and cleaned the CPU but I never took it out of the socket. You think it might help? 

If your sure it is the CPU, I really don't know a lot, but if it was mine id check the power connectors maybe.