Cheap good looking Case and cheap rgb fans

Evolution.

This is for an old system which needs to look a little modern. What are the best-looking cases under $50. I don't care about airflow or any of that practical stuff.  It just needs to be attractive to the eye. RGB and cable management would be a plus but no completely necessary even though rgb might but I can take care of that if there is enough headroom to spare in my budget. Also, I would like to know of the cheapest RGB fans I can get my hands on without spending a ton of money. the rgb controller would be a plus because this is an old system. I don't care about the build quality either because All of this is purely for aesthetic reasons. 

1 minute ago, KING OF THE DIRTY DANS said:

I can't lie this does not look bad at all, however it is pushing my budget but I still might go with it 

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Form factor?

ATX I'd say the p300

mATX I'd say Q300L

Form factor is mATX those 2 don't look bad either but it needs to be a little more flashy which I can manage with aftermarket stuff but again would like to keep the total cost under $50

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25