Buying 3900x, what motherboard and RAM should I get?

After SO many people vouched for the 3900x/Ryzen chips over the i9-9900k in my previous post, I think I'm going with the the 3900x. Now the question is what mobo should I get in conjunction with it because I still have DDR3 everything. Of course I could get the combo on newegg but watching the stock for that might be finicky. I'm thinking this set of RAM and this mobo currently but let me know if there are better options. Lets just hope stocks renew soon. Any opinions are welcomed, sorry if I respond late and thank you in advanced if I personally forget to do so! 

That combo looks good. 

If you cant get that combo, look for the exact same Mobo or a similar one from Gigabyte.

Similar dilemma. Intel's prices are shifting already. Priced up MB and CPU for i9, 9900k/Ryzen 3700x at todays pricing 08/07 intel came in at £570 (9900k £425! and Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO £150), AMD at £565 (3700x £320 Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO £245) all pound sterling. Seen other reviews where the 9900k tips the Ryzen 3700x in benchmarks is the idea of PCIE 4.0 worth going the way of AMD ? 

10 minutes ago, TOTO84 said:

Similar dilemma. Intel's prices are shifting already. Priced up MB and CPU for i9, 9900k/Ryzen 3700x at todays pricing 08/07 intel came in at £570 (9900k £425! and Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO £150), AMD at £565 (3700x £320 Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO £245) all pound sterling. Seen other reviews where the 9900k tips the Ryzen 3700x in benchmarks is the idea of PCIE 4.0 worth going the way of AMD ? 

If you are wondering about getting the i9 or 3900x, I highly recommend you look at my previous post, many many (if not all) of the comments say 3900x/3700x is the way to go. But don't take my word, they are much better at describing the difference than I am. Good luck on the decision!

I grabbed the VIII Hero last night! I think that's a solid option compared to the competition. I went back and forth between that and the MEG ACE and finally decided to grab the Hero. I had the VII Hero and its a great performer! 

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build