Watercooling for the first time need to make sure i have everythinh

Hello this is my first time water cooling and i just want to know if im missing anything, or if you would change anything out im trying not to spend a ton even tho thats hard with pc's. For my specs i have the lian li pc-011 dynamic white and i have and i7-7700k if you need other parts i can share them too.

Ekwb list.PNG

Seems ok, but I need some specifications on the system you're trying to cool with that 

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

Gonna need more fittings. Are the ones included in the block match the tubing?

Depending on how you add that drain, may need another male-to-male fitting. 

Just doing a single 360? Depending on placement, I’d get a different rad or more that one unless this is gonna be a cpu loop only. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

9 hours ago, SorryEh said:

I would consider a D5 over the SPC pump. Additionally the SE radiators have been reviewed to be one of the worse <30 mm radiators, so if thickness is not a concern, go for the PE radiators, or if you have thickness restrictions, go for hardware labs GTS for example.

@Metallus97 @Mick Naughty its going to be a cpu only right now and in the future i want to add my graphics card.  THe 4 fitting with cpu are the same as my tube 12mm. Yeah single 360 rad for now giong to put it on the top as an exhaust. 

Thank you i will need another extender.

Case-lian li pc-011 dynamic white

Cpu-i7-7700k

Motherboard-Asus z270-a

Psu-750 watt evga bronze rated 

GPU- Asus strix RTX 2080 

Ram-16gb @3200 

storage-samsung evo 970 nvme 512gb and wd blue 1tb

@For Science! Okay i was going to go with that cause of the price but your saying that a D5 would be better why would that be? okay i can go with the Pe on size isnt really a restriction 

13 minutes ago, SorryEh said:

@For Science! Okay i was going to go with that cause of the price but your saying that a D5 would be better why would that be? okay i can go with the Pe on size isnt really a restriction 

Since you are considering a future GPU block, it will be able to push more water at a more quiet noise profile. D5's are I believe a bit more reliable as well. I would say this is a case of "buy cheap, and you will buy twice", so I would recommend just going for a quality pump instead of going for something lower tier and regret it later.

@For Science! OKay yea thinking about it like ill get a d5 . I found this kit while i was looking for a distro plate becuase i think i would make it easier and look way better but idk it almost seem to good to be true.

https://www.formulamod.com/Bykski-RGV-LAN-O11-Waterway-Boards-Kit-For-Lian-Li-PC-O11-Dynamic-Case-RBW-Waterway-Board-CPUGPU-Water-Block-Program-Kit-p1798609.html 

19 minutes ago, SorryEh said:

-

You will be limited to a DDC pump which is significantly more annoying than a D5 in terms of noise profile. I personally think off the shelf DistroPlate look is a bit overdone now and so systems don't have that "unique" feel that a custom loop should have, but thats my opinion. Apart from that I think I would need to pay import tax from bykski and that I am personally not a big fan of their brand (no real justification, just personal bias).

I'd also consider buying more than 1M of tubing for the inevitable mistakes you'll make when bending the tubing. Speaking of bends, you're going to need a silicon insert as well.

1 minute ago, Blai5e said:

I'd also consider buying more than 1M of tubing for the inevitable mistakes you'll make when bending the tubing. Speaking of bends, you're going to need a silicon insert as well.

The DIY kit comes with inserts.

But yes, Blai5se is absolutely right that you should probably buy the number of tubes as the number of bends you intend on putting into your system. I.e. if you have a run with 1 bend, you probably will get it right on the first time, on average. However if you plan a run with 2 bends, you probably will have to try twice to get it right. 3 tries for a run with 3 bends, and so on. This is just my experience, you may be more or less talented than I am, but I would consider myself fairly crafty.

27 minutes ago, SorryEh said:

-

2 minutes ago, For Science! said:

The DIY kit comes with inserts.

Missed that ?

@For Science! @Blai5e Is there a good way to plan your loop and figure out all the bends before i get all of the parts if i dont go distro plate?

and i see where you coming from with the its not unqiue but i think for th first frist time it will help with all the bend and the planning of the loop. and i like the look of the distro plate 

7 minutes ago, SorryEh said:

-

I just imagine in my head, drawing to some degree helps too. 

If you like the distro plate look, then its okay to go for it ;).

I have a similar disto plate on my p5, and while I really like the look the pump is quite loud. Not a big deal for me cause noise doesnt bother me but just a heads up for you.