H100i Pro vs H150i Pro

Need help deciding which I should use on my new case.

I have an Intel Core i7-8700K in an In-Win 101 case with a Corsair H100i Pro now. I get idle temps now around 31c with a room temp of 28c. When i game I see average temps kick up to around 80c. My GPU (Gigabyte RTX 2080 Xtreme) gets rather hot at about 75c. I sure that's not helping the CPU temps at the H100i pulls air from the case. Pulling air into the case, on the bottom, is 3 Corsair ML120 fans. These blow directly on the GPU helping to keep it a little cooler. The new case is a NZXT H700. I plan to put the AIO in the front pulling fresh air into it, hoping this will help with CPU temps. I will have the 3 Corsair ML120 fans mounted to the top of the case to exhaust the hot air.

So, I guess the question is, will upgrading to a H150i Pro keep temps down a little and not bake my GPU since it will not have the bottom fans to help cooling? i also plan to use the Phanteks vertical GPU mount on the GPU.

I plan to use the old case on a i5-6400 setup for my little on. If I upgrade to the bigger AIO, I will use the current one on this system. Most likely overkill for that CPU, but I'm sure its better than the stock heatsink.

This case can support 360mm radiators, it's up to you really. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

Upgrading could help a bit but I'd suggest at least seeing how the H100i Pro performs in the new case before deciding on whether or not to replace it.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.