Soltek SL-75DRV4 mobo fully boxed

Hi tech nerds of ltt forums, just wondering if you could give me more I formation about this mobo? I've found a completely freshly boxed one with the drivers, box, manual and tape over the agp port. Value? Usefulness? If it could be donated to an ltt project I'd gladly oblige. :)20190707_143033.thumb.jpg.63c8068ce2889cfe68529fbcf86bb632.jpg

20190707_143014.jpg

20190707_143747.jpg

It's nothing special.

Lacks SATA controller (see the empty area to the left of the yellow IDE connectors) so that's a bummer, makes board less useful.

Fan on northbridge also isn't good... long term reliability wise..  it's old enough to use DDR which makes it limited to 3 GB DDR, and you're looking at single core processors... so no bueno for modern browsing and shit... only one core would make Youtube barely viewable in 480p with one of the latest AGP cards.

Could be useful for someone that wants to make a DOS machine, maybe combined with a Sempron / Duron / whatever was back then on that socket. Should still have Windows 98 drivers for the stuff on the board and someone could use a SD card to IDE adapter to booth from a SD card.