i7 920xm Locked at 1.1Ghz Issue

Hello Everyone thank you all for the time Reading this and helping me out.

I have been working on this project for a while but i cant riddle this out.

I have a Acer Aspire 5740G (Laptop) that came with a i3 330m, 4GB Ram, 500GB HDD and a ATI Mobility Radeon 5470 512mb Graphics Card.

Currently i upgraded it to its fullest and i have the same laptop with a i7 920xm, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD v300 Kingston and a EGPU AMD RX 570 8GB. Also Upgraded its thermals with a grafite pad instead of termal paste.

The issue is i had a i5 580m before and i sometimes had a issue where the cpu would lock its cores way below stock speed and i noticed that it happened always when the ACPI Sensor would register 96.1C on the CPU.

After i got a i7 720qm and the i7 920xm i noticed that the sometimes became a constant, the cpus on iddle work almost perfect but on load or some mid load they go instantly to this problem. The i7 920xm locks all cores at 1.1Ghz. and the CPU temps are always at 45-70C never over that on any situation. This hurts gaming alot since it cuts my FPS on like 40% instantly. As soon as any game loads this is permanent until i go back to iddle.

I have unlocked BIOS and Updated it and tried all opts to no avail..

Reinstalled Windows many times on each CPU also same.

Got a 120W PSU for the new CPU's since it came stock with a 60W and still issue occours.

My Chipset is the HM55 and it supports all these CPU's.

I am really out of ideas.

On the I5 580m i can game normally but i would really like to get the quadcore CPU to prolong its life.

Any help is apreciated.

I dont speak english natively so im sorry for any errors.

I will provide any answer and photos you might need.

Thank you in advance all.

Regards

MiKe

IMG_20190706_172512.jpg

IMG_20190706_172221.jpg

IMG_20190706_172331_1.jpg