Will different brand fans containing RGB lighting sync properly?

Megadeth00

Hey guys, recently built my PC and am looking to add RGB fans to replace the case's(Cougar Panzer Max) stock fans. I also have a Cooler Master ML240R kit yet to be installed. The motherboard is a Gigabyte AORUS Gaming 5. I'm looking at some Corsair RGB fans with the Commander Pro,some RGB strips and the Corsair LED RGB fan Hub to power the RGB but my question is, will the Cooler Master ML240R RGB have any issues syncing with the Corsair RGB fan hub? I'm assuming I can simply plug the RGB cables out of the ML240R into the RGB fan hub along with the Corsair fans and assign the same RGB profile to all the fans? Would the motherboard and RAM RGB also be controlled via the same RGB sync software? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thought so. So either sell the Cooler Master kit and buy a Corsair counterpart, or simply use whatever software Cooler Master use to try to get it close to whatever profile I have the Corsair fans set to?

2 minutes ago, Megadeth00 said:

Thought so. So either sell the Cooler Master kit and buy a Corsair counterpart, or simply use whatever software Cooler Master use to try to get it close to whatever profile I have the Corsair fans set to?

Afaik the Coolermaster fans support Gigabyte RGB fusion, so you could sync the fans with your motherboard's rgb.

As far as Corsair goes, fully proprietary.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

6 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Afaik the Coolermaster fans support Gigabyte RGB fusion, so you could sync the fans with your motherboard's rgb.

As far as Corsair goes, fully proprietary.

Very interesting. On further review I see that the Cougar RGB SPB fans also support Gigabyte RGB Fusion so I may just go with that instead of Corsair. The Cougar Core box V2 supports 8 fans so I'm assuming I can simply plug the fans and Cooler Master ML240R fans into that and control them all.