who thinks there will be a company that comes out of no where and makes every computer part and and most computer part manufacturers go bankrupt

themaniac

title says it all

oops its supposed to say who thinks there will be a company that comes out of no where and makes every computer part and makes most computer part manufacturers go bankrupt 

Edited by themaniac
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Who makes titles too long for no reason when you could have put it in the description for a poll?  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

U wot m8?

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

No, patents exist, and manufacturing processes are too complex to muster from the ether and compete with existing manufacturers who have these advanced procedures nailed down to the point where they are turning a profit in addition to research and development.

No, patents exist, and manufacturing processes are too complex to muster from the ether and compete with existing manufacturers who have these advanced procedures nailed down to the point where they are turning a profit in addition to research and development.

well you never know 

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

That can never be the case, because you could have a company that does that. It would be badly managed with all the fields it specializes in. And two they won't be better then these giant companies we have today. They prefect most of the things they do, and a company like this won't be able to keep up with the demand and technology like the giants do.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

That can never be the case, because you could have a company that does that. It would be badly managed with all the fields it specializes in. And two they won't be better then these giant companies we have today. They prefect most of the things they do, and a company like this won't be able to keep up with the demand and technology like the giants do.

ok lets say the company does one product at a time what do you think about that

Spoiler

Foxconn. And This probably will NEVER happen. Have a monopoly in the tech industry is impossible.

You said exactly my thoughts, while dominance is possible, total monopoly will never work in the tech industry. And your title is that of one of my favorite GIFs

post-31230-Ryan-Reynolds-BUT-WHY-gif-Har

Therefore, I bless you with a "Like" and make you the first person on the LTT forum that I "liked" their post.

It would still take too long for them to prefect it.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

It would still take too long for them to prefect it.

still there's a chance that it could happen

Spoiler

Nope.avi

Not on the Earth as we know it today.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Nope. They would need allot of money, time, and everything else. CANNOT BE DONE!

Even if some magic company like this appeared the other manufacturers would adapt to stay afloat... they wouldn't just let them take all their customers.

"The internet is a series of tubes"

FUUU i clicked yes... well looks like someone is in the same boat as me :D

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

FUUU i clicked yes... well looks like someone is in the same boat as me :D

lol

Spoiler

I don't think so. But you never know.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Doubt it, youll need to much money

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

They would run into a wall as soon as they started on CPUs. They are not allowed to use x86 because of patents Intel and AMD has *and even if they did AMD and Intel have such huge leads it would be next to impossible to catch up), so their only other options would be for example ARM or MIPS, both of which are terrible as far as performance goes. Not only that, but you wouldn't be able to run Windows on it, which is a pretty big deal if you want to sell it to regular people.

That's just the CPU though. They would also need motherboards, GPUs, memory, storage, power supplies and cases. The last few things I listed are entirely possible, but CPUs and GPUs are just far too complex and the current manufacturers have such big leads.