LinusCoin could be a thing!

Any updates on when this will become a thing?

I'm hoping this weekend, my computer has BSOD'd 3 times this week, not fun.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

• 2 weeks later...

It would be more productive to build a hollow bronze statue in his likeness with a water cooled rig inside the chest with intake fans situated on his nipples and an exhaust port coming out of his buttocks

USB Buttplug.

Need I say more?

Cpt.Doom Reporting in!

Still working on it guys, there are a lot of problems

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

If you are serious about making this coin we've got to put a lot of work and support into it. I think it could be cool :)

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

• 2 weeks later...

Iam mining with my 1 Mhash/s when the coin is done, keep it up bro good work! This will be the new revolution!

Or

Sooo you wouldnt change it if it looked like this??? i decided to fire up Photoshop and make a prototype of what a coin could look like. (: enjoy

TOTALLY THE 2ND ONE

sml_gallery_8594_923_93842.jpg<== this one

Totally Hipster Look. Btw how much BTC does a LSC worth?

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I will mine this, screw Dogecoin, Feathercoin or Litecoin, Linuscoin is the future. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Alright guys, march break is coming up and this will be my main priority. Hopefully I won't have any projects for the break.

LOL this is gonna be bad. I do almost want to solo mine this and see if I can fork it though :P

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

LOL this is gonna be bad. I do almost want to solo mine this and see if I can fork it though :P

Holy shit just looked at your sig :o please don't screw this coin over :D

My 180khash system is ready.

(160khash 650ti plus 20khash 8800GTS mining Litecoin. I need to get a 750ti soon.)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

I knew this was the next thing !

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Give Linus a Doge and I'm in.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

When be this coming? I got 400khs of my 770 waiting

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

attachicon.gif

(A new icon is needed really badly)

Working on a 3d linus coin "logo" as we speak!

CPU i5 4430 3Ghz | Ram: 16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU: GTX 650 Ti 1GB | Mobo: H87N-Wifi | Case: White Bitfenix Prodigy | Boot Drive: 120GB 840 Evo (Mac OS X) 120gb OCZ Vertex 3 (Windows) | Games Drive: 640GB WD Green | OS: Windows 8 & OS X 10.9.1

I love all technology. The perfection of macs for my designer side, and the hardware and fun of tinkering on the of the pc side. We can have it all, just not at the same time.

LinusCoin

Did somebody say new logo?

It was a quick job, but it doesn't look too terrible. Haha. 

IN LINUS WE TRUST!

CPU i5 4430 3Ghz | Ram: 16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU: GTX 650 Ti 1GB | Mobo: H87N-Wifi | Case: White Bitfenix Prodigy | Boot Drive: 120GB 840 Evo (Mac OS X) 120gb OCZ Vertex 3 (Windows) | Games Drive: 640GB WD Green | OS: Windows 8 & OS X 10.9.1

I love all technology. The perfection of macs for my designer side, and the hardware and fun of tinkering on the of the pc side. We can have it all, just not at the same time.

Sorry guys, I have to cancel the project.

After what has happened to the bitcoin "boss" and everything related to that, I feel like it would be best for me to drop the project for my own safety. If anyone wants to take over the project, pm me.

Thanks.

After what has happened to the bitcoin "boss" and everything related to that, I feel like it would be best for me to drop the project for my own safety. If anyone wants to take over the project, pm me.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear :(

Thanks.

oh no :(

I would take it over if I knew anything of it, if you provided me resources I would, but otherwise someone that knows how I'd be glad to have them do it

Thanks.

LOL are you sure it's not because you're lazy?