LinusCoin could be a thing!

post-8701-0-69175400-1390863312.png

(A new icon is needed really badly)

I was bored and was all like "Lets make a LinusCoin!".

UPDATE: Ran into a problem.

I was working on getting the blockchain and mining up when my laptop bluescreened (I think it was from overheating). I lost the data and have to start over since some things became corrupt, I'm moving over to my workstation as it has a RAID backup. Sorry :(

"Technical" info:

Block Halving Rate (In seconds) :

Initial value per block:

Block halving rate:

Algorithm:

Skrypt (Like LiteCoin)

Maximum coins: 21000000

More info will be added when the coin is complete. Please ask questions and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

attachicon.gifLSCoin.png

(A new icon is needed really badly)

I was bored and was all like "Lets make a LinusCoin!".

The Problem:

I have started work on the coin, all that is needed is exactly 0.01BTC (I currently have 0.006 that I will be contributing). If we could get the BTC then the whole coin could come to life! This means that donations are needed, I hate asking for them but I have to. The BTC wallet address is: 1AQKC7ToDacSFye3epMn5Q8phDLNJrV4ge. If you want to donate, please do, if you don't, then don't!

"Technical" info:

Initial value per block:

Block halving rate:

Algorithm:

Skrypt (Like LiteCoin)

Maximum coins: 21000000

More info will be added when the coin is complete. Please ask questions and I will answer to the best of my ability.

id love you forever if you could set it up so nvida cards are better for mining them 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

This could be interesting!

But Slick will feel left out. :(

SlickCoin anyone?

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

This could be interesting!

But Slick will feel left out. :(

SlickCoin anyone?

The abbreviation is LSC (Linus Slick Coin)

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

NO.

HAY AMD GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION QUIT IT DAMN ATTENTION WHORE 

( i kid i kid) 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

If I donate, will you make any sort of perks?

I am not sure what I could give, ideas?

I am not sure what I could give, ideas?

Bonus of coins, getting a pool with no fees, ect

Also, will this be able to be on a Pool, I run about 150 Khash/s

Cuz I'd 1080penis the shit out of this

But why? Why do you feel this is needed? What is the purpose of LinusCoin, what makes it superior or even different from the rest of the stupid meme coins we see ruining the credibility of cryptocurrencies?

Bonus of coins, getting a pool with no fees, ect

Could be possible. I think some pool perks would be up to the people that run the pools themselves.

If possible a bonus of coins could be given

I think I will pull out one of my R7-250's and use it just to mine LinusCoin :P

But why? Why do you feel this is needed? What is the purpose of LinusCoin, what makes it superior or even different from the rest of the stupid meme coins we see ruining the credibility of cryptocurrencies?

Something for the community of the forum to mine and benefit LMG.

Pool fees could be donated to LMG themselves .etc

A strong base built allready, everyone on here would want it even the kitchen sales people

"Technical" info:

Block halving rate:

I think you mean Difficulty adjustment rate:(x blocks), Block rate (x seconds), halving point (210000 Blocks)...

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

I'll be honest, I could see this going down like Dogecoin...

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

A little much maybe 1k

This is my first time creating a coin so it will be a learning curve for me.

If I figure out how to give coins, I will give them to the people that donate

This is my first time creating a coin so it will be a learning curve for me.

If I figure out how to give coins, I will give them to the people that donate

You mine, give your shares away

You mine, give your shares away

Will do.

0.001BTC is needed!