Samsung S10E or S10 Plus ?

LearnMyPadawaN

im trying to decide which one to get for next year since they will eventually go down in price and i cant decide which one to get i like the flat screen on the s10E but i also like the plus size screen XD

s10 and s10+ size are very similar too, while s10e is sure small and has few less camera

as for cameras no much as long as they are good enough to do facetime / google duos video calls with my parents are iphone users , sure ill miss the imessage but as for screen replacements is soo much cheaper then the iphone xs max's screeen repairs which is another reason im switching.

44 minutes ago, LearnMyPadawaN said:

as for cameras no much as long as they are good enough to do facetime / google duos video calls with my parents are iphone users , sure ill miss the imessage but as for screen replacements is soo much cheaper then the iphone xs max's screeen repairs which is another reason im switching.

A good case + screen protector is cheaper than a screen replacement too. Samsung's don't hold their value well so by next year the s10+ might be your best bet; has better battery life too.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

i personally have the s10+ and while yes its a amazing phone, i kinda wish that they didnt add the telephoto camera and just lowered the price.  While yes im basically saying i should of gotten the s10e but if the s10e had the same battery and screen size as the s10+, then i would of gotten it.  Moral of the story i went for the s10+ just for screen size and battery.  see what the prices are at when it is time for you to purchase and i would probably go for s10e if you dont care about the telephoto lens

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

19 hours ago, LearnMyPadawaN said:

im trying to decide which one to get for next year since they will eventually go down in price and i cant decide which one to get i like the flat screen on the s10E but i also like the plus size screen XD

The S10+ has a bigger battery if you care about that. Though the screen size is a little bit too much at least for my hands, as my thumb barely gets over 4/5's across it.

In my opinion, S10E and S10+ can't beat S9+ - All three are quite similar and if you look at the price, you get a lot of features in S9+. But if I were to choose between S10e and S10+, i'll opt for S10+ since it's wide screen and battery capacity is compatible for heavy gaming and watching youtube/netflix.

• 1 month later...

I have an S10e right now, and the only reason I'm moving away from it is I'm getting more than I bought it for to trade up to a Note 10.

It's a phenomenal phone. Size-wise, it's basically the exact same dimensions as the iPhone XS. Despite keeping almost all of the bells and whistles of its bigger brothers, it's priced way lower. If you play any games, the lower-res 1080p screen will keep framerates in check, while still remaining plenty sharp enough IMO. Definitely grab the Snapdragon version if you can, since it's got an edge in battery life.

On the processor, it's really not worth considering anything last gen - the SD 855 is quite a bit faster than its predecessor (+70% on single-core, +23% multi-core on GeekBench). No UFS 3.0 storage, but I haven't had many problems with boot/load times.