Change and Update for my PC

Yo415

Hi. I want to buy/change some things for my new PC and I need some help and advice. I currently have Gigabyte b450m ds3h, but I'm not happy with this motherboard so I'm planning to change it for Asus Rog Strix B450-f Gaming, it is a good idea? (I read that this mother would be compatible with next gen Ryzen that's why I want to buy it and I can't spend more money in a motherboard). 

My Build for now:
Ryzen 2600x
RTX 2070
Seasonic Focus 850W Plus Gold 
Western Digital Caviar Black 1t
Western Digital Caviar Black 2t
SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500GB 
Corsair Crystal 460x RGB 

Next Buy:

• Corsair HD120 RGB LED, 120mm RGB LED PWM Case Fan 3 pack (This pack come with a lighting and speed controller I think?, so I should not have problems with the motherboard fan headers?)
  • DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX GTE-CPU Cooler 120mm RGB fan. (The rgb will work with the motherboard?)
  • SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS 500GB. (any advice?)

Now about the RAM, my two options: 

• CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB)
  • CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB)

I understand that this mobo is not compatible with 3600mhz?, but with 3200mhz? (preferably without OC), Should I buy 3000mhz instead?

Any problem of space and compatibility (rgb lighting included) with this build?. And after updating all this, the next thing would be to buy a new monitor, my doubt about it, what is the best option for my build? (ryzen 2600x and rtx 2070)
1920 x 1080?
2560 x 1440?
144Hz?
60Hz? 

THANKS!

What is your budget in local currency? Where are you located? Are you re-using anything from your old computer? Is it for gaming primarily?

What is wrong with the Gigabyte motherboard you currently own?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

22 minutes ago, Bearmann said:

What is your budget in local currency? Where are you located? Are you re-using anything from your old computer? Is it for gaming primarily?

Im from Argentina, and I only want to change the motherboard for another better (compatible with next gen Ryzen, argb lightning and corsair rgb), add ram of 3200 or 3600, 3 more case Fan, CPU cooler for ryzen, and one ssd nvme or m2.

This build is just for gaming, nothing more. 

11 minutes ago, Yo415 said:

Im from Argentina, and I only want to change the motherboard for another better (compatible with next gen Ryzen, argb lightning and corsair rgb), add ram of 3200 or 3600, 3 more case Fan, CPU cooler for ryzen, and one ssd nvme or m2.

This build is just for gaming, nothing more. 

I'll recommend msi b450 tomahawk, gaming plus or ASRock b450 pro4.

Choose any one from those three..

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

Agree with above. The tomahawk would probably be the best of those three.

3 hours ago, Bearmann said:

Agree with above. The tomahawk would probably be the best of those three.

Tomahawk is out of stock and impossible to find in my country, what about Msi X470 Gaming Pro Carbon?, my choices for buy a mobo is limited to this and Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 5 Wifi, Asus Rog Strix X470-f Gaming, Asus Rog Strix B450-f Gaming.

Why do you want a different board ? The Asus B450-F isn't any better.

8 minutes ago, Yo415 said:

Tomahawk is out of stock and impossible to find in my country, what about Msi X470 Gaming Pro Carbon?, my choices for buy a mobo is limited to this and Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 5 Wifi, Asus Rog Strix X470-f Gaming, Asus Rog Strix B450-f Gaming.

All of those are excellent boards, with the B450 Strix being a bit lower than the others. Get the one that has the features that you like the best.