Forum for selling used hardware?

LeSheen

I don't know if this is the right subforum to post it. But I was wondering if there are people buying/selling used hardware on this forum.

Thanks for the links. But the rules just made it clear I can't use it like I wanted to.

I don't have 100 posts yet. And I don't want to ship, would like to find a Belgian guy/girl in need of a used computer and deliver it myself or they could come to collect.

But this doesn't seem to be allowed.

33 minutes ago, LeSheen said:

Thanks for the links. But the rules just made it clear I can't use it like I wanted to.

I don't have 100 posts yet. And I don't want to ship, would like to find a Belgian guy/girl in need of a used computer and deliver it myself or they could come to collect.

But this doesn't seem to be allowed.

Try facebook. There is likely a marketplace group in your city there. Look around.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

26 minutes ago, FIXXX said:

Try facebook. There is likely a marketplace group in your city there. Look around.

I know there is, but I thought it would be easier on a tech related forum. Also those groups aren't really the desired group of people. Mostly selling toasters or chairs xD

18 minutes ago, LeSheen said:

I know there is, but I thought it would be easier on a tech related forum. Also those groups aren't really the desired group of people. Mostly selling toasters or chairs xD

*cough* a good number of cases people sell may as well be chairs :P

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

4 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

do you have something like a craigslist local to your area?

Not really, at least not that widely used. There are no Belgian tech review sites since we already have "tweakers" in our neighbouring country the Netherlands. Do you even know how tiny Belgium is? xD Doesn't really help either that our country is practically cut in two by the language barrier.