MSI Optix G24C Issue?

So, I purchased an MSI Optix G24C a few months ago. From the moment I first turned it on there appeared to be a strange issue with the display. The pixels seem to be more pronounced than on a typical 1080p monitor, especially when compared to my ASUS VG248. I have played with contrast, brightness and other settings on the monitor in pursuit of a potential fix. One day, not too long ago, the issue fixed itself with no input from myself. The fix lasted for as long as the monitor was on (Reverted itself shortly after when I turned it off). My friend also purchased the same monitor at the same place as me. He has had no issues, and his picture is crystal clear. I hope that someone might know more about this issue than me as it's starting to get on my nerves.

Some pictures examples taken from both of my monitors in MSI afterburner. You can easily see the difference on the arrows next to "boost." In the second picture, it is easy to see a strange stair pattern. The issue persists throughout all of my programs (I can't attach any more pictures to the post).

PC specs:

Ryzen 5 1500x

Geforce RTX 2070

Asrock AB350M Pro4

16gb Teamgroup memory

1960696441_20190622_1252201.thumb.jpg.ee097ecee0b4bd70dfbe6eeca067eb4d.jpg1560759914_20190622_1252311.thumb.jpg.b524bc42e1ebeb46455c75be8ba41522.jpg

Try using his HDMI cable/GPU and see if the issue persists.

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

That seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the help! I do wonder what might have caused it though, I've tried multiple DP cables so it must be an issue with the monitor itself.