Need a Dock/Hub for my XPS 15

I just got an XPS 15 and want to have everything/almost everything plugged in via one port so that i can easily disconnect them all when I need to take the laptop out of my room. I will have a keyboard, mouse, and two other usb devices, as well as a headphones plugged in. I would like to be able to plug in an external monitor, but don't know if that is feasible with a hub since I want to game and the hub isn't able to pass through my GPU power to the monitor properly. I still would like to have the ability to plug in other monitors anyway, so that i can use them as extra displays in addition to the gaming monitor. An SD Card reader would be nice, but isn't necessary. I have $200 in dell rewards money, so I preferably would like to buy it off of their site. I am looking at the Dell D3100 but they don't have the XPS 15 listed as compatible, and it has a high number on one star reviews, although I haven't read many of them, so it may just be technologically incompetent people using/reviewing them. I am fine with it not being able to charge my laptop, since I will probably be unplugging the charger a lot as well to take with me if needed. Are there any better/ different options that I should look at?

1 hour ago, DejaVoodoo said:

On dell's website its $320, so a bit out of my price range, I dont have any extra money to justify buying something outside the dell website, also what are the pros of this over the d3100?