Newly built PC crashes after 10 seconds

Amone_21
Go to solution Solved by SpookyCitrus,

Guide on how to do it: https://www.asrock.com/support/BIOSIG.asp?cat=BIOS8

Bios Updates for your motherboard make sure you do the most recent one that is labled as instant flash not Windows: https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/Z390 Phantom Gaming 4/index.asp#BIOS

So I just got, new ram,CPU,mobo and cooler. Everything seems to work fine but when I turn it on all is good until it gets to the spinny circle with the 3 dots. The computer just freezes and crashes. I tried it with another ssd's I have and it crashes on the exact same spot. But if I get into the bios, I can stay there for more than 30 secs and it wont crash. Another thing I tried was to use a hard drive and install window. And again it crashes while trying to boot in the download screen. Any ideas how to fix? 

Do you get to the Windows logo, or does it crash before that?

REMEMBER:

IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, YOU GOTTA QUOTE ME 

OR

PUT @Fixinit1 IN YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

SYSTEM SPECS: Finally ditched the Pentium N3540, now I've got the following:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU - 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 Gaming

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Team T-Force Delta RGB

MOTHERBOARD - MSI B350 Tomahawk

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X

1 minute ago, Fixinit1 said:

Do you get to the Windows logo, or does it crash before that?

Yes I do

Are you using SSDs that have windows preinstalled? Have you tried just booting into a USB installer of windows?

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Just now, SpookyCitrus said:

Are you using SSDs that have windows preinstalled? Have you tried just booting into a USB installer of windows?

Preinstalled but have tried with a usb on a new hdd.

3 minutes ago, Amone_21 said:

Preinstalled but have tried with a usb on a new hdd.

when you boot into the USB does it make it to the installer or same thing just crashes when the spinning dots come up?

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

when you boot into the USB does it make it to the installer or same thing just crashes when the spinning dots come up?

Crashes on the spinning dot.

1 minute ago, Amone_21 said:

Crashes on the spinning dot.

Have you tried re-seating the ram or anything? I would try that and also reset bios to defaults and disable CSM, and Fast boot, make sure your boot settings are in AHCI and and it's set up for UEFI.

5 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Have you tried re-seating the ram or anything? I would try that and also reset bios to defaults and disable CSM, and Fast boot, make sure your boot settings are in AHCI and and it's set up for UEFI.

14 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Ok, so fast boot and CSM are both disabled but whenever I press save, I go from advanced mode to EZ Mode, and even then I would try to exit it would bring me back to the ez mode bios. I enabled CSM and I can leave EZ mode but still crash. 

Use a USB and update the bios to the latest version it could be a bios issue.

Use a USB and update the bios to the latest version it could be a bios issue.

Could you walk me how to do this or link a reference?

2 minutes ago, Amone_21 said:

Could you walk me how to do this or link a reference?

Sure thing what motherboard do you have?

Sure thing what motherboard do you have?

AsRock Phantom gaming 4 Z390

Bios Updates for your motherboard make sure you do the most recent one that is labled as instant flash not Windows: https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/Z390 Phantom Gaming 4/index.asp#BIOS

11 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Dude, You're a fucking legend man. I saved up so much money for this build and I was so pissed that it didn't work but you saved me man.

20 hours ago, Amone_21 said:

Dude, You're a fucking legend man. I saved up so much money for this build and I was so pissed that it didn't work but you saved me man.

Awesome man glad it worked, a lot of people never update their bios and it can cause some serious problems, I always update the bios off the bat when I build a new PC, and I check every few months for any on my personal rig.