Arctis pro wireless mic sounds really bad on discord

RiceIsLife

I recently got the pro wireless from steel series and when i hopped onto discord i was told the mic sounds bad and fuzzed. It sounds fine when i record on audacity or other sources but not on discord or in game i believe. any solutions. I checked that my quality on sounds setting is at 48000 Hz

If it sounds fine in audacity but not across the internet... your internet could be bad? What's your average download/upload speed? Are you hardwired in or using wifi? Or the people telling you it sounds bad have higher expectations than you do for audio quality?

No i heard it before when i asked them to record it. it sounds bad for me. i had the hyper x cloud revolvers before. i use a hardwired connection . both averages are at 70 Mbps

You say you recently got the headset? If it's still able to be returned I would just do that and get a dedicated microphone and headphones rather than an "all in one gaming headset". You'll get much better results this way if it is an option. I'm not too familiar with gaming headsets though, so maybe someone else in this subforum can help you out further with this specific piece of equipment.