30+ Games are under $5.00 right now at Origin

Paul Rudd

They're at their usual monthly/bimonthly Origin sale prices and will probably last for about a week or so. Origin Bargains Under $5.00 Deals. Just thought I'd give you the heads up. Once the week is up, you won't see these prices again for 1-2 months. Imo, there's about a dozen or so of these that are worth $5.00.

origin1.thumb.png.e45b283657915cad21c7aa2377704450.png

origin2.thumb.png.92b35b8d9982b89745f028123b4747c1.png

origin3.thumb.png.70c80828dc59dc4c515235f04af8991f.png

Surprised BF5 isn't in this list. They've practically had to give it away just to get people interested.

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT A REPLY!

PC #1

Ryzen 7 3700x@4.4ghz (All core) | MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon | Crucial Ballistix 2x16gb (OC 3600mhz)

MSI GTX 1080 8gb | SoundBlaster ZXR | Corsair HX850

Samsung 960 256gb | Samsung 860 1gb | Samsung 850 500gb

HGST 4tb, HGST 2tb | Seagate 2tb | Seagate 2tb

Custom CPU/GPU water loop

PC #2

Ryzen 7 1700@3.8ghz (All core) | Aorus AX370 Gaming K5 | Vengeance LED 3200mhz 2x8gb

Sapphire R9 290x 4gb | Asus Xonar DS | Corsair RM650

Samsung 850 128gb | Intel 240gb | Seagate 2tb

Corsair H80iGT AIO

Laptop

Core i7 6700HQ | Samsung 2400mhz 2x8gb DDR4

GTX 1060M 3gb | FiiO E10k DAC

Samsung 950 256gb | Sandisk Ultra 2tb SSD

12 minutes ago, BigDamn said:

Surprised BF5 isn't in this list. They've practically had to give it away just to get people interested.

Well, BF5 is only 7 months old. All these games are much older than that. For some strange reason, I just got ALL the DLC for BF4 for free with my $4.99 purchase of the Standard Edition. Anyone who is reading this and doesn't already have the game should buy it asap and see if you get the same deal. It's gotta be some type of glitch that may not last very long. I just checked the transaction from which I paid for the game and it shows $5.34 for the Standard Edition. I also checked to see if I am indeed installing ALL the DLC and it shows that I've unlocked the Premium DLC and that they are ALL installing. It kind of feels like Christmas tbh.

1 minute ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Well, BF5 is only 7 months old. All these games are much older than that. For some strange reason, I just got ALL the DLC for BF4 for free with my $4.99 purchase of the Standard Edition. Anyone who is reading this and doesn't already have the game should buy it asap and see if you get the same deal. It's gotta be some type of glitch that may not last very long.

BF5 went on a 50% sale a week after official release, so it would make sense to discount it even more. Game isn't doing too well in terms of playerbase.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

just to note about NFS Undercover (if anyone is interested in it anyways), it doesn't install properly in Windows 10. something to do with punkbuster anti-cheat or some other

also NFS Payback is demanding as heck, and honestly a lot of ways a step back from NFS 2015

1 hour ago, PopsicleHustler said:

BF5 went on a 50% sale a week after official release, so it would make sense to discount it even more. Game isn't doing too well in terms of playerbase.

It's $25.00 - $30.00 right now on eBay. As legitimate as it gets too. Not a price I would pay for BF5 but possibly for someone that doesn't know about this deal. I'd jump all over $10.00 - $16.00 as soon as it hits there. I'm sure it already has, I just haven't been interested much into BF5 yet. Trying to hear from people that all the issues that have been going on are completely gone. All I hear about from BF5 are performance issues. I remember BF4 being the same story upon release, it better be running smoothly after almost 6 years now. It's weird how BF2, BF3, BF4 and BF5 all had plaguing issues but BF1 seems to have almost always run as smooth as a babies butt.

EDIT: I just realized BF5 is $23.99 right now on Origin. That's not bad. In fact, I believe that's a new historic low. Prior historic low was $29.99. People most likely ul' want it to hit $20.00 or less regardless. I'm sure it does on eBay, you just gotta check daily if you so desire. You also gotta make sure to sift through all the dumb asses selling actual Origin accounts.

1 hour ago, Techicolors said:

just to note about NFS Undercover (if anyone is interested in it anyways), it doesn't install properly in Windows 10. something to do with punkbuster anti-cheat or some other

I had to install Punkbuster while installing BF4. Hope it doesn't affect BF4. It's taking forever to install right now. When did NFS Undercover not install properly on Windows 10 exactly? During installation? After installation?

1 hour ago, Techicolors said:

also NFS Payback is demanding as heck, and honestly a lot of ways a step back from NFS 2015

Most likely, but is it worth $4.99 is the question. While demanding as heck, were you able to find an individual graphic setting to bump down that is possibly the culprit of the heavy demand of graphic power?

I like this type of sales because they make Origin Access totally pointless IMO. You can have forever all the games in the vault that you are interested in for even less than what you'd pay in total in monthly fees. I'll probably snatch Battlefront 2 and a NFS game.

I wonder why Origin dont give any discounts to that Need for Speed game from 2015.  

1 hour ago, Shammikit said:

I wonder why Origin dont give any discounts to that Need for Speed game from 2015.

They do, just not as often. 3-6 times a year at most. And 2017 was the last year it saw its usual sale price($9.99) that 6 times. January, July, August, September, November and December of 2017. Then in 2018, it saw that $9.99 sale just 3 times. In January, November and December. In 2019, it has already hit the $9.99 sale twice, but just in January. With an 11 day period between each sale. My guess is, you'll be waiting til November to see it hit that price again. Or if you're lucky, July.

Why it's not as often as the others? My guess is because people prefer to pay $4.99 for NFS Payback(the newer game), than to pay $9.99 for NFS 2015. It's possible that NFS 2015 releasing on PC 4 and a half months later than on console could have something to do with it. Bugs and issues maybe?

Bottom line, money. It almost always has something to do with money. Most car games go dead online pretty quick. Thus having no influence of gamers telling their friends to buy the game. I personally prefer NFS Hot Pursuit because it's the newest NFS on Steam and it's not dead. Plus it hits $2.99 - $4.99 monthly. Much easier to get friends to buy it, runs smoothly, no bugs or issues and it still looks amazing for a 9 year old game.

17 hours ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

ALL the DLC for BF4 for free with my $4.99 purchase of the Standard Edition.

I didn't get as lucky... 

Spoiler

image.png.cd5143b1c68df4a54134c040840e2f9a.png

M Y  S T U F F

Ryzen  PC |~|  Ryzen 5 1600 | GTX 1060 6GB | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB DDR4 DDR4 2400 x2 |  WD Blue 250GB SSD | Barracuda Pro 2TB  EVGA 650W 80+Gold |

Laptop |~| Legion Y530 | i7-8750H | GTX 1050 Ti 4GB | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz | 128GB SSD | 1 TB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm |

Macbook Air |~| 2.2GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 | Intel HD Graphics 6000 | 8GB of 1600MHz  512GB SSD |

Displays |~| AOC G2460VQ6 24" x2|

Keyboard |~| Corsair Gaming K70RGB 

Mouse |~| Razer Lancehead Pink RG

Audio |~| HyperX Cloud II Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X

Microphone |~| Audio Technica AT2035

M y  R e v i e w s 

Lenovo Y530 Legion Laptop.

More Coming Soon...

1 hour ago, K i a r a said:

I didn't get as lucky... 

Well that sucks(not completely). I don't know if I got all the DLC for free because of a glitch or if I somehow tied each and every DLC to my Origin account on random days throughout the past few years(I don't remember doing this on all 5, 2-3 maybe, I can't remember), or if it's because I already bought Battlefield 1 from Origin or what. I have found YouTube videos showing people randomly getting the Premium Edition for free in the past but I'm not sure how exactly it happens...

This video was in September of last year. Some random dude. I vaguely remember doing something like this around that time to get free BF4 DLC but I certainly have no memory of it being all the DLC. I remember getting all the BF1 DLC for free when I bought it for $4.99. It was an announced promotion during the time though. It's possible that I got all the BF4 DLC on that same day as well. My brain must have went into autopilot and did it knowing I would eventually get BF4. I'll be sure to give you the heads up when the DLC becomes available for free if I spot it. The bright side is like I said, this time of year is when each DLC randomly is available for free. It started in May and ends in October. At least that's how it was in 2018.

EDIT: Welp, I just confirmed how I got the BF4 DLC for free after searching for about 5 minutes. I found this... BF1 & BF4 Premium Passes Free To Grab For A Week 2018 and sure enough when I checked my email history around that date, there was the Origin receipt. $5.34 for $100 worth of DLC.

If history repeats itself, you best be on Origin around September 11th-18th of this year.