Is it safe to keep cpu and ram with the graphics card in one antistatic bag?

Im trying to transport my cpu,ram and vga card but only have 1 antistatic bag,can i bundle them up?

4 minutes ago, MythicalToes said:

Im trying to transport my cpu,ram and vga card but only have 1 antistatic bag,can i bundle them up?

...That kinda defeats the purpose of an antistatic bag.... I mean that you can, but it would be better to separate the parts into different cardboard boxes, and transport them that way, because in the end you are also risking physical damage to these components.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

10 minutes ago, MythicalToes said:

Just use the bag for the GPU,

CPU and RAM can be put in any kind of box you know as long as it's not like carpet or wool box you know !!

Make sure the cpu doesn't get physical damage and you good...

I used to store my ram in a drawer of my desk and i had like hundreds of ram sticks and never had one failed

also for cpus i had hundreds in the drawer as well when i would sell one i would give in a ziploc never had a problem and after working in multiple computer stores i can tell you its like that everywhere ( used ram and cpus stored in random boxes with no protection ) not saying they all sell in ziplog bags lolz

CPU: Intel i7 6700K 4.5 ghz / CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 / Board: Asus Z170-A / GPU: Asus Rog Strix GTX 1070 8GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 mhz / SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB / PSU: Corsair RMx 850w / Case: Fractal Design Define S / Keyboard: Corsair MX Silent / Mouse: Logitech G403 / Monitor: Dell 27" TN 1ms 1440p/144hz Gsync

1 minute ago, gbergeron said:

I used to store my ram in a drawer of my desk and i had like hundreds of ram sticks and never had one failed

Exhibit A of why RAM manufacturers give lifetime warranties, RAM sticks are pretty tough little things

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: KLEVV Bolt 3600Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASUS B550-F ROG Strix (Wifi)  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: Deepcool DQ-M-V2L

I store the $5 stick of DDR3 that I need to boot my computer sometimes under my magnetic dust filter then set my PS4 controller on top of it/my case. My X5660 also lived in a bowl with a bunch of flash drives and odds and ends, now it's being used in my "home server".

if I accidentally trigger "Overclocking Failed" on my board and reverts to the stock settings which don't work at all. This happens if I press keys sometimes before post or 100% if I hit either the reset or power buttons before post on accident.

You'll be fine, just stick them something that's not a wool sock pretty much.

Antistatic bags are overrated. Circuit boards have the texture of a cheese grater and should not be bundled together.

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430